HBS Creatin' Contest Winners

KathieB

I got the phone call! Marie Laveau's Creole Cottage won 2nd runner up! Woooo hooooo!!! Album has links to the more complete Blog.

I'm pretty sure someone else here won 3rd runner up, but I'm sworn to secrecy 'cause the call hasn't been made yet. :cloud9:

I also got some insider info on how the judging is done. I'll post more about that when I come down from Cloud 9. :p :yes:

Edit: he got the call ... Brandaen won 3rd place for his rural Cajun Cottage. Way to go, Brandaen!!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!! Way to go Kathie! Not that there was any doubt in my mind that you would be one of the top winners. Your work is always perfection and Marie's cottage is exceptional. I'm looking forward to hearing who else won. There is such awesome talent in our little community.

Deb

Congratulations!

I'm interested to hear about their judging process. I think yours and Steve's entries are always fantastic, but some of the winners they pick I just can't see. To me they pass over some great entries, but I guess it's really hard to pick winners out of so many great entries. But it would be nice to find out about their judging criteria.

Ohhhhh >throwing arms around Kathies neck< yayyyyyy, I am sooooo happy hearing that!!!! >letting go of poor Kathie whilst jumping up and down in joy< I knew I liked the judges :yes: and I can't wait to hear who else is getting the call!

Great way to start a day!

Hugs