So much to do, so little time

AuntDee

I am currently making furniture and accessories for the La Casita. Working on the Garfield. Getting the window frames sanded and glued in place. The Willow came today!!! Hmm guess there will be no cooking, cleaning or washing done here for the next several months. I will use the vacuum as a place to hang my coat. The dog will be roly poly as she will get no exercise. The cats will have to learn how to get up onto the high shelf and get their own catfood. If you need me I will be in my workroom mini-ing away. If you knock and get no response..take the hint and go away. Rita

SIMPATICO!! I know exactly how you feel!! Just had to clean the house real well for an appraiser coming over for a refi. Now that that's all said and done, I'm in for a long weekend of do-not-disturb me time with my minis!!

I'm afraid that's how I'm going to be once I get started on the Orchid!!!

"Honey, fix your own dinner."

"Honey, will you do the laundry/shopping/my schoolwork????"

etc.

hahaha.

Have fun! You've got a lot to keep you busy AND a lot to take pictures of for us!! Yay! :)

I know how you feel! My husband is so patient he said to me this morning "honey, I am wearing my last pair of clean underwear! So if you get a chance could you please?" I know that's a bad sign because he probably has enough to go for at Least two if not three weeks. :)

I can totally relate! lol When Im with my minis, thats what I want to do and I dont want to be disturbed. Dont we live for minis anyways? What else is there?

I had to clean the house today also because I had totally neglected it while I worked on the ER. I neglect everything when Im mining and if Im not mining its because I CANT mini for some reason or another, not because I dont want to. Big difference. I wish I could mini 24/7 nonstop. Even eatting and sleeping gets in the way...lol

Anyways, next week Im going to work on another house and I will be hanging the do not disturb sign again around my neck! When I begin working on my Garfield, I might as well put a tombstone outside my door rather than a sign.

Oh you guys, I feel so much better now, I have dust all over, clothes piled up to be washed, ironing piled up as well, (I dont iron much) cupboards that need cleaning out, benches that need wiping, floors that need sweeping, a bed that needs changing, a garden that needs water, though I just went and did that lol, that is a good chore, and I excersised my dog at the same time lol. And Im sure plenty more things to be done, my minis are priority number one here too.

Im lucky DH and DS dont say too much, as long as they have clean undies and socks and tea on the table every night Im in the clear. (For now)...:yes:

Cheers Debra.

Sherry, just think about how when you are able to finish the house, you'll have all of the little accessories ready to dress it ... voila! instant (albeit slightly delayed) gratification! :blink:

Lol! If this lasts very long, I'll have enough junk for several houses!

Purrrrr-fect excuse to look around for more kits then :lol: don't you think, just so that you will have room for the accessories.... :blink:

Hugs

Oh you guys, I feel so much better now, I have dust all over, clothes piled up to be washed, ironing piled up as well, (I dont iron much) cupboards that need cleaning out, benches that need wiping, floors that need sweeping, a bed that needs changing... And I'm sure plenty more things to be done, my minis are priority number one here too.

That's pretty much the way it is for me, too, except when RL just HAS to get in the way!