So happy I could scream

WyckedWood

Is this cool or what?? Im so thrilled with this neon sign and the whole contrast with old and new,I love it!! Thanks Tracy for recommending Spencers Nook, Andy made this sign for me with the colors I wanted, its awesome.

I still have a lot of work to do with the pub,but I can actually see the end in sight,everythings finally coming together! More photos in gallery:)

Thanks everyone:)

Michelle,that is paperclay.

Kaitlin,the glass windows are really easy to cut with a hand held glass cutting tool I bought from Home Depot for just a few bucks. I dont have the strength in my hands to do it,so I guess I should say its easy for my husband to cut. I think real glass makes a big difference,has to be very thin to be scale though.

Wow! That is soooo cool! I really have "sign" envy.....You do amazing work, very, very nice! I will have to poke around the shop where you bought that. The problem is, no matter what miniature store/show/shop I go to, I can always....always find something I want to spend my hard earned dollars on, you can count on that.

Thanks everyone:) Today Im going to attempt making my own doors,(I want them to look more old Tudor and less barn~ish) and redoing the exterior steps. Im still stumped about the landscaping, if I want foliage or barren. So far one side is barren and the other is living. :)