A bottomless pit

Sherry

Since getting up at 7:30 this morning about 5 hrs ago, my 4 yr old grandson has eaten cereal and milk, an ice cream cone, 3 bananas, an orange, spaghetti, and chocolate pudding followed by another bowl of cereal. He just keeps opening the fridge or the pantry and picking out new things to try. Where did it all go?? I had forgotten how much little boys can eat.

I need to get a bigger pantry!

Must be going through a growing spurt. My 5 year old daughter will go through days where she hardly eats anything and then some where she would eat anything she could get her hands on. I made a brisket the other night and I swear she ate half of it herself, along with 4 ears of corn on the cob, and 2 bananas after dinner. Wouldn't it be nice to eat like that and not gain weight?

My 5 year old is like that. And so is my 2 year old. They can eat and eat and eat and still be hungry. My 3 year old I have a hard time getting her to eat anything at all. I swear i wish i could eat what the eat and not gain any weight. I so much as look at a chocolate bar and I feel my thighs swelling.

My 5 year old is like that. And so is my 2 year old. They can eat and eat and eat and still be hungry. My 3 year old I have a hard time getting her to eat anything at all. I swear i wish i could eat what the eat and not gain any weight. I so much as look at a chocolate bar and I feel my thighs swelling.

I know exactly how you feel! My weight has always gone straight to my thighs and my booty! This baby has got back! :cheer: Oops I don't know if I should say stuff like that on here :music_band:

I am going thru it right now but it is winding it`s way down. My mom called it the Hungry Horrors for two reasons in adults. 1. it is cause you are going thru a hormonal shift (women) and 2. Compulsive over eating.

I think this is a hunger fueled trip down the crimson path of hormones. :)

when my boys were growing up I always said Jason had Hollow legs

he could eat more food than us 2 adults could combined...we NEVER had leftovers and while he has been staying here I dont have them now either.

Jevin was always picky and as a High schooler was a wrestler always trying to make his weight class

so Jason was our eater of EVERYTHING.

I think Jaxon will be taking after his daddy.

and than he will know just how expensive growing boys are!!! :D

nutti :)

My brother next to me is 12 years older then I. He would go through 2 gallons of whole milk a week when he was growing up. He used to like to have chug-a-lug contests and try to get me to do it, at age 5. Of course I would never win. I think it was his way of telling our Mom that he was getting me to drink my milk BUT also getting an extra glass in there for himself! LOL