Huge extremely detailed movie theater dollhouse

Jeffrey

My aunt informed me that theres a resturant nearby that has a huge movie theater in it. ill stop by on my way home from school and take pics for you all to see. Im excited!

hey that sounds neat! old theaters are so fun to look through
Welcome to the forum, and do pop in over at the Newcomer's Forum to introduce yourself to everyone and let us know what part of the dollhouse miniature hobby you are into.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys sorry i havnt had time to get over there. If anyone is in or near bergen county in NJ then you can visit it too. the resturant is called El Cid and its on paramus road in paramus. lol

But we who are not in NJ need to see it. Pictures from someone please. Hi Chong, welcome to the forum, get those posts so you can add pictures, and do tell us more about you and your interest in miniatures. You are going to like it here.

On the rare occasions Ron's little museum at his shop is open I try to duck in to check out his wall of Phantom of the Opera roombox(es); although I'm usually good for a couple of hours' shopping without it (and with the glass covers I couldn't get good photos, anyway)! Joan at Charleston's Miniature Memories has Alice Zinn's circus (Alice has pictures on her website). Come on, Jeff, and post us some pictures of the theater.

I Googled El Cid ... found lots of reviews that indicate good food, but the restaurant itself doesn't seem to have a website. I was hoping they'd have photos.

hahahaha I just did the same thing GMTA!!! (great minds think alike)