help! posting image to gallery

Elicia

I guess my brain just took leave of my body entirely....I have tried several times this am to post more pics of my adams entry but obviously I'm doing something wrong....any directions anywhere on the forum that I can read? Thanks....

Elicia

shivering her you know what off in South Carolina

Hi, Elicia, I had several episodes where I couldn't get pictures to load because I had not re-sized them; now I just go through the photo CD when it's uploaded and I resize the pictures in "Paint" before I even try to loadd them here.

Click on "My Controls" at the upper right and then go over to the left and click on "Your Albums" in the "Invision Gallery" box. There's a "Create A;bum" button on the next screen and just follow along to load your pictures.

To add pictures to an existing album you can click on the dropdown menu next to the album you want to add to.

Holly, did that but nothing happened...maybe I need to resize them as Corwin suggested...oh well, will try another day....too late and too worn out...helped daughter replace ballast in kitchen ceiling fixture and rewire two lamps.....thanks anyway...

Elicia

too pooped to pop.....whatever that means....

• 5 weeks later...