Ned and paul

Corwin

med_gallery_1276_2626_33026.jpg

Hi every one I would like you to meet Paul he is the silver guy that double as a lamp! He also holds a magnifier and has one clamp I got him on eVil Bay for about 30 us with shipping! But what I am really excited about is Ned he is the nailer, (black thing)and he works great!! He does brads, but would come in handy for nails on door hinges pin hinges and all thpse pesky small nails with ease I got Ned from DP Miniatures. He was twenty dollars canadian, going next to edward the easy cutter. :) His company name is called Amati Nail Naile. She is a gem to deal with I deal with her for most of my mini suplies if she dosent have it she will order it from you if she can. By the way from that seller on evil bay i got a baby hutch bespaq I think for 35 us I also got a 3 peice bespaq desk set on clearance for 100 us! From (First time order)to day aka pay day. But I got Ned in the mail. I am also getting a nother deb bed [they are adictive], spindles as well a fairy plaque anndd,. . . . I AM BROKE. :wave:

I got to pay for that workshop next cheque.

I am always broke Corwin, thats the nature of the beast lol (mini's) I live from one pay to the next to see what I can buy next lol so dont feel so bad, I think most of us here are in the same sinking boat.

Cheers Debra.

Ned? Paul? Edward? And everything thought I was weird for naming my tools! LOL

Wolfie, I think it was you and Fluffy that got us all started on naming our tools. :D

You have some great tools Corwin. Nothing better than good lighting when working on mini projects!

They do look like a perfect addition to the workshop Corwin!

Ned? Paul? Edward? And everything thought I was weird for naming my tools! LOL Go for it Corwin!

Wolfie, I think it was you and Fluffy that got us all started on naming our tools. :D

Not weird at all, but all or rather most of mine are referred to/spoken to as "sweetie" "sweetheart" "brat" etc not so much names as such...

Apart from the cell phone and the laptop those have their own "names"

Hugs