My Poor Neglected Garfield.

SuzyQ

Hey everyone I finally got some pictures of my Garfield posted on the Gallery. They are sad because I haven't gotten much done. I do have pictures of the completed foundation, stairs & interior trim. I just don't have them on a CD yet.

The picture on my avitar is my cat Lil she is hanigng about 5 feet off the ground on the window screen.

That is how she let's us know she wants back in the house. <_<

SuzyQ

Cats are great at communicating their wants and needs aren't they?

Susanne

They sure are. And each one has their on special way of asking. The other cat does the same thing and Kiwi knocks at the door like a good girl. Spoiled Spoiled Babies, <_<

SuzyQ

Hey Ladies... my big boy kitty (fat thing!) gets completely under (and in between) my feet and tries to trip me in the kitchen when he needs water in his dish. Its very annoying when I'm running around trying to get myself and my 3 1/2 yr old son ready for our days. Understandable that he'd remind me that he needs water, but I'd quite rather he stand by his bowl and meow loudly like other cats! ;)

By the way... great progress on your house. I took a few pics of my small progress tonight too.

http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=marvonj&AID=3360107

Got most of my roof pieces painted and starting to put the porch together. It's actually starting to look like a finished house! :)

post-592-1143519117_thumb.jpg

Hey Ladies... my big boy kitty (fat thing!) gets completely under (and in between) my feet and tries to trip me in the kitchen when he needs water in his dish. Its very annoying when I'm running around trying to get myself and my 3 1/2 yr old son ready for our days. Understandable that he'd remind me that he needs water, but I'd quite rather he stand by his bowl and meow loudly like other cats! :)

My cat does that too. It's very annoying. ;)

Your Garfield is looking great. I like the fleckstone on the roof.

THANK YOU!! It took a few more cans (total 3) then I anticipated. I dunno what I was thinking when I thought that one can would do the whole roof! But I love the look, and it really is easy! For those who are making a more conttemporary/modern house it works well. Although you have to be carefull where you spray, as the spray with this type of paint goes everywhere. I have a lot of cleanup to do! I was a bad girl and did it inside!

Hey Ladies... my big boy kitty (fat thing!) gets completely under (and in between) my feet and tries to trip me in the kitchen when he needs water in his dish.

Unfortunalty my 3 cats would rather use the water in the toilet!! I know it's gross.

Jamie your house is really coming along. I was hoping to get back to work on mine this week. But as of yet no go.

I am excited though. As most know the closest mini shop is an hour away so we don't get to go very much. My niece is having a wedding shower in that area on Saturday so we get to go mini shopping!!!! My daughter is so excited. ;) :) ;)

Have a great day

SuzyQ

Thank you "guys"! Kind words.

SuziQ-

Don't be too jealous, but I have a mini shop less than 2 miles from my house... although all that will change once we move! I might have mentioned it on the board once or twice before, but the place is called

Circus Dollhouse. Owner's name is Marilyn. She is wonderful and sooo nice. If you order anything from her website, please let her know it was by my reccomendation and I might get a discount! (much appreciated!)

I think hubby is working on Saturday (on rotating schedule) so maybe my little guy and I will spend the morning in our PJ's watching cartoons and working on the DH. Gotta see how the weather is going to be. It would be bad to spend the day inside if the weather is going to be exceptional. Spring is just around the corner.

Thank you "guys"! Kind words.

SuziQ-

Don't be too jealous, but I have a mini shop less than 2 miles from my house... although all that will change once we move! I might have mentioned it on the board once or twice before, but the place is called

Circus Dollhouse.

Not fair how can a person not be jealous? :)

I am going to check out her website right now.

Thanks

SuzyQ

When we were in Laugh-in we were about 95 miles South of Vegas. Dancey's is there. great place, Judy is really nice. There were also 2 Hobby Town USA's. Here' there's bugger all.

• 4 weeks later...

How funny that I checked this thread today! :D

Phyllis-

They are called "skinny sticks" and I got them at Wal-Mart in the craft section. I think there are 100 in a bag and about $2. They are really nice. the edges are rounded not flat/squared so will make good base board as well. Lots of uses. I may make some pic frames too!