My Daughter was born last week

CJEP

Just wanted to let everyone know, my daughter, Hazel Louise, was born Dec. 31st at 2 a.m. We had a very difficult labor and she had to spend her hospital time in the Special Care Nursery, but we are both home now and doing fine (well relatively--she has/had jaundice).

post-936-1231455013_thumb.jpg

She is beautiful and precious. I know you are very tired right now taking care of the little bundle. Be good to yourself occasionally and sit down with a small mini project and a cup of tea to give your spirit a boost.

Aww she IS adoriable. Arn't they all at that age, sigh it seem like the nephews were that big a week ago now he (Younger one almost 4) is remodeling the pluming. :p

What a gorgeous little girl! She'w worth all you went through, and more. :p I hope you all do well, and can get on with bonding together as a happy family. Congratulations!

First of all Congratulations! I bet you are so glad it's all behind you now! And what a precious little bundle you have there, so tiny and so beautiful! Congratulations again!

She is precious Carrie! Congratulations and do take it easy on yourself and enjoy your new "maxi-mini" so to speak!

HUGS to the whole family

Archived