Schematic for Lily Dollhouse

Hello everyone, :p

I am building a Lily Dollhouse and have misplaced or lost the schematic for the parts. I am looking for information for the parts for all the stairs. I have no ideas which treads? or tops? go where. I don't have the "reasonable amount" required by Greenleaf to purchase the instructions and schematic, all I need to know is what the # on the wood sheet which corresponds to each stair interior with steps, etc and exterior with steps, etc. Thanks for anyone's assistance.

dee in rainy cold smyrna near atlanta

Edited by Minis On The Edge
to remove email address

You can try PM-ing the people who have built the Lily to see who still might have their instructions & schematics to share, and I have already PM'd an admin about removing all those duplicate posts (that has happened to me a time or two). Do, do, do use your "Edit" button (to the left of the "multi+" button) to edit out your email address. Dean & his staff work very, very hard to keep the Forum, and us, safe; but it's not a good idea to post your private email addy in such a public forum.

Hugs

Thanks Shy Spirit.

Holly, didn't know there were any dups. I went to the blog and saw nothing mentioning PMing? What is that? Thanks!

Dee in cold rainy smyrna near atlanta

www.picturetrail.com/delores925

Edited by dolores925

The duplicates have been removed, and a PM is a personal message, which Rebecca covered very well. If I had the room to open my Lily kit I'd get out my own sets of instructions & schematics and copy them for you, but that kit is pretty far down in the pile and I have no where to do it, with the project going right now (living in an itty bitty house forces the discipline of working on one house at a time!lol).

You could also go to the website home page by clicking on the Greenleaf logo at the top and contacting the nice staff to order your missing sheets.

I don't have the "reasonable amount" required by Greenleaf to purchase the instructions and schematic ,,,,

dee in rainy cold smyrna near atlanta

You could also go to the website home page by clicking on the Greenleaf logo at the top and contacting the nice staff to order your missing sheets.

I think she already did that, Holly. :)

Do send a personal message to someone on the Lily build team blog, Dolores. :)

Thanks Rebecca, Rosalind and again Holly :p

Will go check out the blog and click on a avitar and see if I get a response. I am really excited about finishing this Lilly, as I have yet to finish such an elegant dollhouse as this one. I saw the other Lilies and they are fabulous...I have gotten ideas on how to complete my house, but the stair steps have me baffled. Anyways I am on my way to the BLOGS.

dee in sunny cold smyrna near atlanta

Hello everyone, :)

And thanks to everyone for their support. I did find instructions to download and have done so, but still have not received any info on schematic. But will twiddle away at building house, and will of course post pics. We luv pics! I was thinking about doing a blog on my website, well at least as soon as i figure out how to do so, so stay tuned. :wicked:

Edited by dolores925

Yep, noticed when she first joined, but I never get up that way (or is it over that way?) LOL

For future reference, I've scanned in the schematics on my computer as jpg files for anyone else who may need them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone, :construction:

Thanks to a wonderful lady on the forum, I now have the needed schematic for the Lily. I initially was having trouble trying to figure out where the stairs were on my wood sheets and so now I am off and running, trying to finish this house by April.

April 10th is my sister's birthday and she said she wanted a house. I think I might paint the exterior various shades of brown and then a light purple, one of my sister's favorite colors. Her bedroom and bathroom in her real house are decorated in green and purple, but I can't see a good combo of those colors for an exterior. If anyone has any pics of house painted green and purple that they think is nice, please let me know. I would like to stay open minded about this all. :worthy:

Thanks again,

dee in cold rainy smyrna near atlanta

• 2 months later...

Thanks Holly, :lol:

Great combination of colors. Well I have left it alone for a moment, didn't make the birthday cutoff, promised atleast by Christmas. But i did go to a miniature shop in our area and got some wall paper for the house. Got actually three rolls, but I have kind of chilled out on it right now. I am doing the Michael's half scale hous folks are talking about. I have a topic about it incase you want to check it out! :idiot:

dee in sunny smyrna