3/21/06 Do you talk to your houses while you build?

I have houses waiting to escape the garage because there is just no room here anymore either. Oh how I hate it when the houses start whinning to come out and be built. Yeap, I hear there voices too. Does that mean I am Crazy <_<

Yep, ditto here too. That Victorian Mansion is positively wailing to be built (whining wasn't getting enough attention), and the Beaumont is chanting "me next me next me next me next me next" ....

Since there's usually a cat lying on whatever it is I'm trying to build I can always talk to him or her. After the styrene abortion ERTL called a model of the Star Destroyer nothing really gets me these days. I found out despite what you see in Star Wars those Star Destroyers really can't fly. Any problems I found thus far have been happy excuses to buy new tools. Though that roundover bit for the rotary tool was a helluva lot less expensive than new staircases.

Andrew, www.widgetsupply.com was a great source of mini router bits for me, although I also got a good deal on an assortment of them at Woodcrafter's.

So now ya tell me.... ;)

Actually many thanks. The Dremel bits are expensive and they have 2 types. Well they have more but the others make grooves and aren't edging bits. If I want to make a groove, I'll use my mill, micrometer control and all that.

I talk to my Lily and tell her that she needs to be patient that when things settle down then she will be finished. My other houses that are in the bedroom have been haveing arguements of who is getting done next. As for talking to my dogs up I do that every day. ;)

Uh oh, my Beacon Hill just spoke to me. It wants me to buy it a mini Beacon Hill on April 3rd.

Darn, and I wanted it to be a surprise.

Susanne

heheheheheheheee <gasp, choke> heheheeheheeheheeheee

Deb

• 4 weeks later...
Does cursing count?

Only if it occurs as part of the overall conversation. Some building procedures require the use of *magic* words, but that's over & above the conversations my little houses & I have with each other.