LAST TEST DONE!

mommymakesstuff2

Last exam done. It was totally cheesy I think she gave it to us just because all classes require final exams. Three clinical days left! Graduation Saturday wooo hoooooooo!

Thursday and Friday will be easy I am working with the charge Nurse at the desk :)

Thanks again all for you thoughts and well wishes!

Arda

Well Arda....sounds like you passed with flying and I do mean flying colors! CONGRATULATIONS! Now you can get this all behind you! Enjoy your graduation you deserve it! Then you can start your new career!

Oh you lucky lady in white you!

Arda, what a great accomplishment for you and for your family. It has been gratifying to follow you through the maze of classes, great instructors and poor instructors, great classmates and total duds, all the while enjoying your optimism and positive thinking. A special hug for Mom for stepping up to the live-in babysitting, too. :wub:

Arda, what a great accomplishment for you and for your family. It has been gratifying to follow you through the maze of classes, great instructors and poor instructors, great classmates and total duds, all the while enjoying your optimism and positive thinking. A special hug for Mom for stepping up to the live-in babysitting, too. :(

Thanks to you all for your ears and shoulders. I am happy to have found this forum and all my friends here. As for Mom she is pinning me at graduation as a thank you for all her time and sacrifice. Then Monday she will be on a plane to meet her boyfriend for a well deserved cruise to Hawaii :wub:

Arda will be SN until she gets her Boards results.

Hopefully my app for examination will be processed so I can take it by March. My instructor is offering an NCLEX review class on saturdays, starting in January, so you can believe I will be taking it! :(

But, also believe I will get a dollhouse in before that :wub:

Well Arda....sounds like you passed with flying and I do mean flying colors! CONGRATULATIONS! Now you can get this all behind you! Enjoy your graduation you deserve it! Then you can start your new career!

Oh you lucky lady in white you!

Thanks Wolfie :wub: but no more stinkin' white! White pants is all I have been able to wear for a year! I have decided my white pants can kick rocks :(

Congratulations! Should we start calling you "Nurse Arda"?

Hopefully in March you can give me the title, I will take "graduate with an Associate of Science in Vocational Nursing and certificate of completion" for right now :wub: Say that ten times fast...hee

Whoohoo! How exciting! Congratulations Arda, I'm really proud of how you've been so dedicated to your training. Very proud of your achievements. Enjoy your dollhouse building and a lovely Christmas.

Aha! You'll be LVN! Good luck on Boards, at least now y'all get to take them on the computer and ASA you've passed your requisite number of questions it's over; no more sitting and writing for 20 hours and waiting up to three months for the results!

Whoohoo! How exciting! Congratulations Arda, I'm really proud of how you've been so dedicated to your training. Very proud of your achievements. Enjoy your dollhouse building and a lovely Christmas.

Thanks so much everyone here have been a positive outlet when I have needed it. I appreciate your congratulations. :wub:

Aha! You'll be LVN! Good luck on Boards, at least now y'all get to take them on the computer and ASA you've passed your requisite number of questions it's over; no more sitting and writing for 20 hours and waiting up to three months for the results!

Yes it is excting! I guess you have so many questions to answer right in each category so no one has the same amount of questions. And then the computer just shuts off. So you can have 80 or 300 and then either you passed and it shuts off or you missed too many in the particular category and it shuts off :( .

I better get my immodium ready, me and my nervous stomach are in for it. :wub: But, I am not thinkin' about it for at least until after christmas. My brain needs a little rest :D

You did an excellent job getting this far! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Best of luck on the rest of the ordeal, that's yet to come. Hope you do get a dollhouse in, just to relax and unwind from all the stress of hard work studying! I'm very happy and proud for you.

You did an excellent job getting this far! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Best of luck on the rest of the ordeal, that's yet to come. Hope you do get a dollhouse in, just to relax and unwind from all the stress of hard work studying! I'm very happy and proud for you.

Thanks so much. Got a phone call today that HWY 44 which leads to Redding is closed so no trip to Redding for our last clinicals thursday and Friday! Great for me, I have to attend class at the college but I will take a 10 minute drive over a 2 1/2 hour one anyday :music_band:

Plus this means I can craft gifts for my buddies for graduation :nonono: