Merry Christmas Everyone!

sommerstern7

I found this while I was in our beloved Tasha Tudor's website looking at memorial photos of her and her work. I grabbed the player and brought it home with me so the rest of you could enjoy the music whilst you post, blog, work, create, or whatever else my forum family members might be doing at the moment. I am hoping this works. When you get a chance, grab it and pull it onto your desktop, then hit play and go back to whatever you were doing on your screens. It should play for you. If you get a chance, visit her website. Her work truly was--no!-- IS beauty that moves.

I found this while I was in our beloved Tasha Tudor's website looking at memorial photos of her and her work. I grabbed the player and brought it home with me so the rest of you could enjoy the music whilst you post, blog, work, create, or whatever else my forum family members might be doing at the moment. I am hoping this works. When you get a chance, grab it and pull it onto your desktop, then hit play and go back to whatever you were doing on your screens. It should play for you. If you get a chance, visit her website. Her work truly was--no!-- IS beauty that moves.

Oh CRAP! I think the file was too big. It must have not let me dowload it for that reason. Im so sorry. Maybe I can figure out how to do at least one song. Sorry. Now I feel stupid. lol!

I can't even download a tiny link to her website. It keeps coming up as upload failed and saying that I am not permitted to upload "this type" of file. It's Tasha Tudor. What TYPE of file do they think it is! I am irritated from my attempted and failed efforts now. I have gone from Santa to Grinch in the last half hour. If anyone else knows how to do this, feel free. The link is blueberrycottage.blogspot.com. Bahumbug (LOL-just kidding. Im not THAT pissed)!

Thank you so much for your efforts, but don't stress over it! Holidays are stressful enough! Merry Christmas to you and yours! Realax and enjoy! I have CD's of Christmas music that I adore. Mainheim Steamroller Christmas music is my absolute favorites. I also have many 33 1/3 vinyl records of Christmas music that I listen to as well. Most inspiring!

So Merry Christmas to all!

I can't even download a tiny link to her website. It keeps coming up as upload failed and saying that I am not permitted to upload "this type" of file. It's Tasha Tudor. What TYPE of file do they think it is! I am irritated from my attempted and failed efforts now. I have gone from Santa to Grinch in the last half hour. If anyone else knows how to do this, feel free. The link is blueberrycottage.blogspot.com. Bahumbug (LOL-just kidding. Im not THAT pissed)!

I love randomly exploring sites and finding things I recognise or relate to! I just clicked the above link, and was scanning down the page to see if I could find a link or something to the music and saw the photo of the advent spiral. I went to waldorf/steiner schools until I turned 18 and finished school, so the spiral was very familiar to me. There aren't masses of us that have been to Waldorf schools, so it always slightly amazes me to find others, especially randomly!

Thanks for the link to the nice music though!

Muriel :cold:

Oh CRAP! I think the file was too big. It must have not let me dowload it for that reason. Im so sorry. Maybe I can figure out how to do at least one song. Sorry. Now I feel stupid. lol!

Don't feel stupid. I've been technologically challenged today, too! :lol: (This is my newest favorite icon!)

I just went to the website and saved it to my desktop. I opened it and then minimized it. The songs play on, and they are really a nice selection. Thank you for sharing with us.