Grand Opening of Wise Ways Emporium!

Deb

wow! Love Great grandpa in the cage!!! Some guys do deserve it!! LOL

When you read the story and hear what he did, you'll cheer his "conversion". As the old joke goes, "What do you say to an angry witch? Ribbit, ribbit." heheheheheehee

Deb

Such a wonderful tribute Deb, and done to perfection - the details are mind-boggling! I can't wait to see Sarah Ann tending her beautiful shop. Sounds like she was quite a woman! And I love that Great Grandpa has a place of "honor" as well <ribbit ribbit> :lol: Sounds like he was lucky it was only a frog he was turned into.. <_<

Can't wait to see the tut on the books, they are just beautiful! The whole shop is just a real joy to look at. Well Done!!! :lol:

I am happy on two counts.

One: You did a phenomenal job on it!

Two: You did it so that means you are feeling better!!

*tapping foot* Patiently waiting for a book tut. I have a library to fill and I want some books.

Love it Love it Love it!

A tutorial for the candles & display shelves would also be nice, maybe in The Gazette...

The display shelves came with the kit so I can't do a tut on those. The candles are so simple that they don't need a tut. Check the grocery store in the birthday cake decorating section for birthday candles. The black and white ones are just cut down to make pillar candles. The colored candles in the gold holders are regular bday candles cut down just a little bit and stuck onto the pin part of a gold push pin. The dragon and fairy candle holders are silver charms with bday candles glued to them. Easy as pie to do them all!

I finished the mass-production book tut today and it'll run in the next issue of the Gazette.

Two: You did it so that means you are feeling better!!

That's the very, very, very best part!! I'm building again and that means more to me than anything else. <happy dancing> Got that Adams into dry fit and am contemplating the next step. Did I mention that the Adams is going to be one of two experimental torture houses used for practicing things for tutorials?

Deb

...Did I mention that the Adams is going to be one of two experimental torture houses used for practicing things for tutorials?

Deb

Is that in addition to being bashed with the Madison? Or are you building TWO Adamses? Now I'm SO confused! Thanks for the candle info!

Is that in addition to being bashed with the Madison? Or are you building TWO Adamses? Now I'm SO confused! Thanks for the candle info!

There will be two Adams. I won't be starting the Madison/Adams bash for awhile. The experimental torture Adams is a stand-alone house and it'll be used for tutorials like aging/distressing wood, plank floors, hauntings, and that sort of thing. The second experimental torture house will be a Storybook Cottage and it'll be a "pretty" house used for tuts like wallpapering, round wire lighting, window treatments, etc.

Deb

What a fab job you've done. I love all the details, just the perfect place for a witch to shop. I wish I was 5" tall, so I could take a wander around the store!

I was going to ask what you were doing with your Adams. That's a great idea - looking forward to lots of useful tuts from it!

So I had to run to walmart tonight and, as always, I ran thru the fabric section. (FYI, that's where I found the textured "leather" fabric that I used for the books) When I got the leather I used, they just had brown, tan and black. This time they had burgandy too. <sigh> You know some of it had to come home and live with me. Burgandy books would just be sooooooo cool along with the black and brown. And here I thought I was done making books!

Deb

So I had to run to walmart tonight and, as always, I ran thru the fabric section. (FYI, that's where I found the textured "leather" fabric that I used for the books) When I got the leather I used, they just had brown, tan and black. This time they had burgandy too. <sigh> You know some of it had to come home and live with me. Burgandy books would just be sooooooo cool along with the black and brown. And here I thought I was done making books!

Deb

:yes: Uhum, I could see that it just HAD to come home with you!!! Burgundy is such a witchy colour indeed so no wonder!!! I just adore :cold: your WWE and I could easily see myself settling in at the top floor for some serious research!!!!

I am over-joyed to hear that you are building again and can't wait to see mooooooore lovley eye candy and I am so intruiged byt the upcoming tutorial as you know I have these shelves that are still sort of bare in the book store part in Her Highness... The "torture"/experiment houses sounds sooooo cool as well, now I wish my broom woulnd't be needed over here or I would be parking it outside your door just about now LOL

Hugs