Grand Opening of Wise Ways Emporium!

Deb

Please come and join us at the grand opening of Wise Ways Emporium, offering the finest supplies for wise women, witches, and healers since 1857.

http://www.debsminis.com/wise_ways_emporium.htm

The owner, Sarah Ann, isn't in residence yet, but she left the keys with me. <grinning> Sarah Ann is my Great Grandmother and Wolfie is making a doll in her likeness for me. As soon as she arrives, I'll update the pictures to include her in them.

Be sure to click the links for going upstairs and downstairs to see the wide selection of herbs, books, divination supplies and stones. There are over 300 books in the store! I'm pointing that out because each one is made by hand. :teary: There will be a tutorial in the next Gazette about mass producing filler books. LOL

A couple of teasers?

post-329-1229035548_thumb.jpg

post-329-1229035557_thumb.jpg

Deb

Beautifully done Deb! I'll bet you are feeling about like I did after finishing the Buttercup Bookshop! I didn't really want to see any more books for a while. :teary: I can't wait to see Sara Ann! Good work as always.

<grinning> Yeah, I'm kinda over making books for awhile. LOL They go together pretty fast, but that was a LOT of books! I'm glad to get this one off the table now and move onto the next. The Adams is going into dry fit as soon as I walk back to the studio. I can't wait to get started on it! It feels sooooooooooooooooo good to be building again!!

Deb

I want one! Really... you should set up an eBay shop spin-off of this Emporium and sell 'sets' of the items from the Emporium! Miniature spooky stuff does really well on eBay, and people would love the idea of getting their bewitching minis from an actual stocked Witch Emporium!! This will definitely give me lots of ideas when I finally take on the Beacon Hill downstairs....

I want one! Really... you should set up an eBay shop spin-off of this Emporium and sell 'sets' of the items from the Emporium! Miniature spooky stuff does really well on eBay, and people would love the idea of getting their bewitching minis from an actual stocked Witch Emporium!! This will definitely give me lots of ideas when I finally take on the Beacon Hill downstairs....

Forget ebay you can have a page on my new web site. My son is designing it right now. Art Of It All. Your page will be the emporium. :teary:

love the real picture of Sarah Ann on the wall, how exciting it will be to have her taking care of the emporium "in the flesh"! :teary:

Wolfie is dressing the doll just she appears in that picture too. I'm really, really excited about having my great grandmother "brought to life" this way. I'll be telling her life story on my website when she gets here. She was a very amazing woman and did things that women weren't supposed to do in the 1800's, like owning her own land.

I loved the frog in the bird cage!

That would be my great grandfather. <cackle> Believe me, he had it comin'!

Deb