Caylee Anthony

sommerstern7

I hope she gets life in prison without parole. People who harm children are on the low end of the pecking order in prision and their lives are made miserable by other inmates. Couldn't happen to a better person. What a horrible thing to have happen to a child. i just don't understand women who have children and when they feel saddled and burdened just don't turn them over to the state and let other loving parents adopt them. Rita

What I don't understand is the meter reader who found the remains calling in two other tips about a suspicious looking bag in that area last summer. He now has an attorney. Did the police follow up? If they did follow up, how is it that they didn't see anything suspicious? How is it that the meter reader saw something to report if the police couldn't find even with directions to the site?

I'm saddened by the little girl's death, but I think there is a lot yet to be learned about what happened to her. I'm not ready to measure her mother for the electric chair just yet.

I take a look at my kids who are ages 4, 3 and 2 and I wonder who could ever hurt a child like that. Kids can be a handful but that is part of having kids. I hope her mother gets the death penalty. I have seen the pictures of that sweet little girl and I wonder who in their right mind could ever have hurt that little girl.

I worked for a large mental health center here in Montana before I retired. In the Children's mental health area.....and believe me if the kids were screwed up it was because of their screwed up parents. I am not saying Casey Anthony is NOT screwed up, but she definitely has many screws loose. She is a bad person. Only she knows what happened to her baby. Only she knows who killed her baby, and if she is very upset over the findings of the police and the doctors who examined and identified that child's body, it is because she knows she has been caught.

A dumpster would be too good a place for her. They ought to duct tape her mouth like she did her daughter's mouth, and subject her to whatever she did to her daughter. An eye for an eye so as to speak. And the grandparents also know what happened to her. Why else would they lie to the police and keep the lie that Cayee was alive? They know full well what happened. And calling the police only made Casey herself fess up that her daughter was missing. Boy are the parents ever dense. And Caylee is identified which is a good thing, but she is unfortunately dead. She won't grow up to become anything she wanted to be, married with children or anything else. She won't now the joys of the holidays or of family as we all take such things for granted. She won't go to school and graduate proudly. She won't be seeking a job. She won't enjoy things like swiming, dolls, dollhouses, dogs and cats, birds, studying - no she only experienced death at I believe the hands of her own mother. How cruel life is sometimes....how cruel the mother. And who by the way was the father. You don't hear anything about him....I'm sure Caylee was not a virgin birth. Does the father not have any feelings for this beautiful little girl struck down in literal infancy?

Whatever your opinions of the death penalty, and whether the killer deserves it, prosecutors have said they will not seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony.

What bothers me is this: little Caylee's grandparents have been SOOOO involved since this all came to light, and they want us to believe that they were/are such an integral part of Caylee's and Casey's life. I'm pretty sure Casey & Caylee lived with the Anthony's for most of Caylee's life, (someone correct me if I'm wrong). And they give every appearance that they saw Caylee almost every day. If that's true, then how is it that Caylee was "missing" for a month before Cindy started asking any questions? I'm thinking if I had given my unmarried teenage daughter and her baby a home for two years, even if they eventually moved into a place of their own, I would want to do everything possible to see them at least weekly. If nothing else, I would want that because I would miss them so much, but as a parent/grandparent I would want to see them regularly to satisfy myself that they were doing okay on their own. Can someone please tell me how they went a month without knowing anything was amiss? Did Casey and Caylee move out to a different city? Was there some sort of falling out whereby Casey took the baby, left her parents' home and didn't see or speak to them for the next few weeks? If anyone knows more of the story than I do, can you please fill me in?

I think that Casey's mom and dad have known for some time that she's nuts....long before she ever had Caylee. I think she's been a pain in the neck to them for a very long time. That being said, and I know that is an assumption on my part, if I had a daughter like Casey, I wouldn't have trusted her with Caylee.

Casey doesn't have a conscience, she's narcisstic and psychotic.

I think the only reason that the prosecutors are not asking for the death penalty is because they want to win the case. Statistics show that jurors are hesitant to give the death penalty to a young woman. I just made that up; I really don't know.

I can't wrap my brain around any part of it....I think the Grand-parents are as guilty as the daughter <or darn close> - yes, we love our children, but I wouldn't protect mine in something so heinous and despicable - and I sure as #$%^ would have said something to the police if I for one minute thought that child was in danger! I think the daughter is a product of the lies her parents told over the years, and the trickle-down effect blossomed into this monstrosity. Shameful and heartbreaking.

What has me going "Hmmmm" is the request of the grandparents for immunity. Immunity from what you ask? From being charge with obstruction for not giving truthful statements early on in the investigation. So, if the parents are liars, then it stands to reason the children would be liars. And why should we believe them now? As DA Jack McCoy would ask..."Are you lying now or were you lying then?"

I went, I read the article, and I'm mad. Damn mad. Right from the start she was lying. The car, the clues, all point to murder. I believe her parents know the story, the whole story, and won't say anything because they as parents want to "protect" Casey - their child. What a bunged up mess this whole case is. It will be very interesting to see what happens when and if they finally go to court.