Caylee Anthony

sommerstern7

For those of us who have been following the Caylee Anthony disappearance since last July, reports are saying that the body of a small child matching the approximate age and height of Caylee were just found. I cannot stop crying I am so upset. I have a three year old--they were less than a month apart-- and it makes me SICK to think that anyone could do something so heinous--especially her own MOTHER. I was truly holding on to the thought that she was still alive and with this "Zani" person. I am so sorry for Cindy and George. Especially Cindy who was really more like a mom than a grandma. I watched this story so much that I almost feel as though I knew them. And I've been praying DAILY for that precious precious baby that she be found safe and sound. What is wrong with this WORLD?

I only caught a brief bit of the story (finding a child's remains) and I also am heartbroken for whoever the child is, and those who loved the child. I know this may sound morbid, and I hope no one is offended, but the only bright side is that now, SOMEBODY will have closure knowing for sure what happened to their child. Sometimes not knowing is worse than anything else. Poor little baby :teary:

I can hardly stand to watch the news anymore because of stories like this. They break my heart. I have a five year old who was due the same day as "Scott Peterson's" you know the creep who killed his pregnant wife because he was cheating on her. As if being pregnant does not make you emotional enough this story was on everyday and it was so horrible when they were looking for her and I felt so bad since we were both due the same time. On this story I think that the mom is definately insane. I don't think that is any excuse though.

I can hardly stand to watch the news anymore because of stories like this. They break my heart. I have a five year old who was due the same day as "Scott Peterson's" you know the creep who killed his pregnant wife because he was cheating on her. As if being pregnant does not make you emotional enough this story was on everyday and it was so horrible when they were looking for her and I felt so bad since we were both due the same time. On this story I think that the mom is definately insane. I don't think that is any excuse though.

OH yes. I agree. The mom is definately nuts, but only when it came to her daughter--NOT when it came to her own social life and HER selfish WANTS. When it came to what she WANTED, she managed to have ALL her wits about herself in order to achieve her self centered goals. So I hope she doesn't try to plead INSANITY because it wasn't ever consistent. Can you tell I am angry? I have actually followed this story all the way through and REALLY held myself back from judging Casey, thinking that no mother could be THIS horrendous to their baby. ESPECIALLY when she could have left the little girl in the care of Cindy and George at any time. I thought that maybe the whole "kidnapping- Zenaida- Hernandez- Gonzoles" story was the truth and that maybe Casey really was keeping silent ot protect her child from harm because any mom would do what they felt that they needed to protect her children. I know I am FIERCELY protective of mine. But now, the more I have seen, the more I realize how wrong I must be. She really IS a MONSTER. WOW do I feel STUPID!

Casey Anthony is only a party girl who cared nothing about her child. I truly hope that she fries if this is her child. If it is not her child, only she knows where Caylee is. As you say, this brings closure to someone and/or everyone. I've been following this tragedy since day 1. The mother is a pathological liar. She is about as crazy as a fox. She is pulling wool over everyone's eyes, including her parents.

I too have been following it. From the first news story about it, I told DH that something just wasn't right. I just cannot understand how someone could cause intentional pain to a child. As a mom of four, I can tell you exactly how crazy it can get with kids, but they are kids...not small adults. They have to be cherished and treasured. They turn to us for comfort and love. What could any child possibley do to deserve to die? I cannot think of anything. From what I read tonight, I do think the prosecuting attorney is going for the death penalty. So sorry Wolfie, we wont get the satifaction of seeing her fry, cuz boy I would have liked to. I am sorry if that offends anyone and I hope that God understands how I feel. But to me, anyone who hurts a child does not deserve the pleasure of living the rest of their lives in prison....three meals a day....a bed...and any other things they may get. They deserve to die in the most painful way imaginable. Ok...stepping away from the keyboard for a breather.

Wolfie and Judi--as a mom of three myself, I agree with you 100%. I think that this is such an emotional topic to begin with for everyone that it is very hard to hide one's feelings--esp. when it involves a CHILD. I had to step away from the computer and the tv several times today. I have been very emotional and very angry all day (I think that's what helped motivate my purchase tonight--but it WAS a great deal too). But I have always believed that anyone who causes harm to a little one should suffer that child's pain tenfold and that HELL should have a much hotter place waiting JUST FOR THEM.

As a Mom of 4 kids and one of them a 3 year old, I know how trying kids can be. BUT nothing is enough to kill your child. I will apologize in advance for what I am about to say...I have known for a while that she is gone and that her mother had everything to do with it. I am glad that Florida has the death penalty and I hope that the prosecutor goes for it in her case. This woman simply doesn't care and didn't want ANY kind of responsibility for her child. Unfortunately there are monsters out there walking around in a human body. And if she did kill her, she is one of them.

My prayers go to the grandparents who love Caylee, even though grandma doesn't want to see what's right in front of her.

Terri

ps. Holly, don't even get me started on Susan Smith.

I do not watch the news because the world is such a sick place. But if it is big news I hear about it any way. What on earth is wrong with people? I would LOVE to have a little girl. I am very blessed with two healthy boys, but at times I feel left out of boy type things. Her life should have never been taken. Sorry I tend to babble on!

Roo

Susan Smith was another weirdo......people who injure and/or kill children should be hanged slowly by the neck until dead - and then left to rot in whatever way they left their children to rot. Nuff said by Wolfie or my fangs will grow long and sharp too. I too have children and grandchildren.

There are others out there who abuse children and kill them as well. I say lynch em all! OK, I'm going to go and get a cup of tea now.........

Holly, don't even get me started on Susan Smith
What really disturbs me more than the thought of people who could bring themselves to kill their children are the sickos who routinely molest and abuse their children... I worked for several years in State Hospitals in McClenny & Chattahoochee, FL, and those were the "clients" I had the most difficulty being therapeutic with.

After reading an article this morning, it seems that the P.A. can changed his mind and seek the death penalty of the casre warrants it. I believe we will know by Monday whether or not it is Caylee. It seems it was God's grace that the meter reader found the bag of remains. He happened to go off about 20 feet to relieve himself. This was close to an area already searched, but the exact spot had been flooded.

you know, my ex hasn't seen our three kids in almost 4 years. The fourth child is from my now marriage. And every time I think about it, I am glad he doesn't. He's one of those who may not physically abuse, but the emotional and mental abuse is worse, IMO. AND we are pretty sure that there has been some sexually inappropriate behavior towards my oldest son, and possibly more.

He doesn't want the responsibility either. At least they're with me. It was a long and expensive, $7,000, custody battle, but I have them and when they're 18 they can decide if they want to see him. Until then, if he were to show up, I'll tell him that I'll see him in court. He DOES NOT want to do that. The judges in Goldsboro, NC don't like him AND I am sure that they will have plenty to say about the over $12,000 in Child Support that is owed.

Better no biological father than a BAD one.

Terri

ps. my DH has really stepped up to the plate when it comes to these kids. He's the Dad that they need.

I would have made sure I was "therapeutic" with them Holly.....LOL

I'm with ya on this one Wolfie. I've been a teacher for over 10 years--not long, but long ENOUGH to see too many babies who have suffered horribly because of these types of degenerates. Since children's services can't ever seem to do anything to REALLY help because of all the legalities and the rights of the ADULTS involved, I wish decent, normal people COULD get "THERAPEUTIC with them." I could DEFINATELY think of a particular therapy in which they would never be ABLE to do such horrible things to ANYONE as long as they lived (and hopefully even that would be a very short life span).

I don't understand why they don't just drop them off somewhere if they don't want them. That is what the Nebraska law was meant for. There was one here, she gave birth behind a dumpster and tossed the baby in it. Lucky someone found it. Why didn't she just call the police and say come get him? Now she is going to jail. Guess these people figure they will never get caught.

I am thoughtful about the death penalty, and this is a case I think alot about. I'm not sorry for feeling this way, but a person who has no sense of compassion/consequence/ and judgement/ability to tell the truth when she kills her small child has no reason to expect these gifts from those who sit in judgement in defense of that child who no longer has a voice.

I am thoughtful about the death penalty, and this is a case I think alot about. I'm not sorry for feeling this way, but a person who has no sense of compassion/consequence/ and judgement/ability to tell the truth when she kills her small child has no reason to expect these gifts from those who sit in judgement in defense of that child who no longer has a voice.

I agree with you 100%, although I believe that Caylee DOES have a voice that is being heard beyond her disappearance by millions of people. If the remains that were found are hers, she will have even more of a voice in getting her mother convicted. IF Caycee Anthony does not receive the death penalty, may her daughters VOICE haunt her for the rest of her worthless life while she ROTS in prison!

OMG! I knew it! I also saw a picture of Caylee reading a picture book, and the exact same book was found in the woods. How cruel of her so called mother.....as if any mother could do this. Horrible!