Where would you hang and what would you put

Wolfie

in these?

First is this shelf unit......kitchen, dining room? Any ideas? Second is the china closet. What would you put in yours if you had one like this? And lastly where would you put the stereoscopic box with the pictures?

Suggestions?

My mom has a curio like that and has it in her livingroom. She has a collection of old dishes, etc. The sterioscopic box I would put in a livingroom on an table that can also have older items on it. Like a sofa table. A table not used for magazines, etc. Or even a table in a hallway, as a converstion piece. It is really neat.

The first shelf I'd put in a pub or rustic dining room. It would be perfect for a tudor setting. The second two are easy since I have both. The curio cabinet I filled with potion jars and bottles I made from beads and it's in my Wizard's spell room with some books on top. The stereoscope I have on the coffee table in the living room of my Pierce.

Deb

I like those shelves for a rustic kitchen with the plates at the back and the cups, platters, etc, on the flats of the shelves.

I have a silver tea set and porcelain teapots & serving bowls in my Chrysnbon china cabinet.

If I had a stereoscpe I'd probably keep it on a library table in the Victorian parlor.

Deana! I'm shocked! Thanks for the ideas! That stereoscopic thing is really cool. The handle folds up and down. And you can really see through the little lenses......the box is cool. It's lined in velvet and the drawer holds the key to the lock, along with some other things. What a cool mini!

The shelf is gorgeous! I love it. I have to polish the brass though.....looks like I'll be doing it with Brasso and a q-tip! The china cabinet is fascinating! I love it better than my Chrysnbon! I did get a lot of knicknacks from the same source.....Anyway I'm thinking about all this!

The first could be hung in a kitchen or even a bathroom loaded up with miniature what nots. I can equally picture it in either. The bathroom could have small bath salts perhaps a few seashells, perfume bottles candles etc. Kitchen as someone said above a collection of plates, vases, bowls.

The second one dining room, Living room, or even the corner of a den

Dining room: dishes bowls serving peices

Living room: vases, tiny little figurines

Den: collector piece from around the world, little masks, a tiny seashell, small statues, busts etc.

The last I would put out anywhere it would used as a conversation piece, the desk in a library/den Living room coffee table.

and I agree it is amazing little miniature where did you ever find it?

Rhonda, Carolyn gave it to me as my Christmas present. She had used it in a display box, but didn't want it anymore, so I have gained it. It's fabulously finished. There was a price tag on this item of $49.00. I never could have bought that..... The case is about 1 1/2" long by 3/4" wide. It's divided, but lined in green velevet. One part is deeper and holds the stereoscope itself, the other half is more shallow and holds the pictures. There is a key in the drawer. Fabulous piece! The cover is not hinged, it lifts on and off. Too nice to just keep the cover on. I will probably use it in my music roombox. Perhaps make a special doll to hold the stereoscope up to its eyes, and one hand holding a picture. I'm not sure though......................

1 - shelf unit with brass items - I'd put in a banquet hall or in a victorian kitchen (crammed with other oddities and dishes)

2 - the china cabinet - I'd put this in a hallway, preferably with an assortment of tiny figurines (I have a collection of tiny rabbit figures) and china.

3 - the stereo box - oooh this is lovely - I'd put it in my over the top victorian drawing room. On a delicate ornate tabletop. With a velvet chair nearby.