New pictures added!

butlerestates

I added these to show you. I made this for my very favorite aunt who I have to add has just finished her radiation treatments for her cancer and is doing great! I am SO happy she beat this thing. Anyway I had made this for her right after she was diagnosed to cheer her up. She thinks it's beautiful but that is not always right because as my aunt she likes anything I do (aunts are great aren't they!)

Anyway take a look if you would like!

I know how wonderful Aunts are. The patio you made for yours is wonderful, and it's not just her who thinks so! It makes me think that I should do something similar for mine - maybe for her birthday this coming June. My dear Auntie is 93 years young, does her own grocery shopping and rides on the senior bus in Breckenridge, Colorado every Friday evening to play Bingo at the Elks Club. Thanks for the inspiration!

Something that helps patients deal with the discomforts of severe illnesses & their treatments is the ability to send their minds on mini vacations "elsewhere", and that little patio is as perfect an "elsewhere" as I have ever seen!

gallery_3584_2527_1874625.jpg