Want to Show Off?

Livinginthepast

http://fluffybricks.blogspot.com/

I made this blog today, and I'd love to feature some of your work or possessions.

Basically the idea is that people like looking at miniatures- so I'll make it easy, with regular updates. I'll be being picky about photos and content though. It will hopefully make people oo and ahh over our hobby, and we might be able to draw some more people in!

So, if you'd like to submit some photos, please, feel free to follow the instructions and do so!

What do you think of the idea?

I was wondering what you'd been up to, nice to see you back. How are you?

My life got very busy. Which was both good and bad. :)

And to those who think their work may not be 'good enough' well, remember I'm aiming this at non miniaturists, so almost everything we do is amazing. :group: And if it's 'basic', that'll excite potential new miniaturists because they could say "oo! I can do that!"

If anyone can think of ways I can make sure I have at least 1 photo for each day of the month, like, how to get it 'popular' then that'd be great.

I'm trying to get to thirty posts within a week, because then it's much easier to advertise.

A lot of times I stay on the forum main page and just hit 'refresh' to see the random images.

Audra

:group: we must be 'refreshing' together :) i am always doing that and i often wish there was more than ''5 random images'' :p

Oh I would love to submit some of my fairys and twig furniture for your blog, how do I do it. Go look in my gallery at the tutorial for the twig chair the pics are in there.

Cheers Debra.

bookmarm, I'm loving your miniatures. Unfortunately almost all the photos are too fuzzy for my purposes. :( Which is a huge pity because I really love your style! I've managed to find a few that would be okay though.

It's something to think about if anyone does want to submit photos to me- I *really* do need them to be as unfuzzy as possible.

:) we must be 'refreshing' together :) i am always doing that and i often wish there was more than ''5 random images'' :p

Me TOO! and the ones that really catch my eye I click on and go into their gallery. But it seems like for me I end up liking the same peoples work so then I am worried that if they see I've been there like ten times they will think I'm some sort of mini stalker :( Well I hope not!!

Yep...most of mine have been just point and shot pics. The auto focus on our camera doesn't always do a good job. I probably should use a small tripod to steady the camera.

Gladyou might have found a few!

good luck with the venture!

Gayle