More wallpapers to print out

debra

Do you use a sealer over these like Mod Podge or do you just glue them up after you print them off. Also what is the best paper type to use. I do have some of the canvas type paper but If I wanted to use something else what weight do you use? Card stock in between??

Just curious because I have not ever used printable wallpaper before but I for sure am using some of these.

I'm actually pretty good w/ photoshop and/or adobe illustrator. I think after Christmas I may try and layer a whole bunch on a page...like the tile thingee. I simply must be able to stare at them. Would be quite a chore, but so worth it. It is such an amazing collection. Again..thank you Debra.

Ooh, editing now ...son will be home for Christmas.......surely he knows an easy way, i'll find out!

Annie, If you want to you can right click and save them all, would take you a while, but it can be done, save into a file, then print out the thumbnails, and stare at them lol.

And as for printing, I use real life wallpapers, cut into A4 size before putting into the printer, I have a sample book here with nearly white papers in it, they print out jsut gorgeous, and some have an embossed pattern on them as well, and being wallpaper the back is ready for taking the glue, I usually dont use any sealer. I have also used that canvas paper it is good, I dont use any cardstock under it, just glue straight onto the wall. I have also used plain printing paper, it has been on the walls of my willow now for about 3 years and shows no sign of aging or coming off.

Cheers Debra.

• 2 weeks later...

I have added another 30 odd wallpapers to the gallery, there are lots of tiole, I know there are a couple of you all that can not get enough of them, I have more to do as well, and also there are lots of black and white papers for haunted houses maybe. I also have in my stash, lots more 50s 6s and 70s wallpapers I havn't sized them yet, but when I do I will put them up.

I have made these mostly from patterns found in RL size wallpapers.

Please enjoy......................And let me know if there is anything in particular you are after, I just may have it in my stash....:huh: waiting to be sized and added to the gallery, I have hundreds. :yes:

Cheers Debra.

lol Thanks Greg, not quite a saint :yes: I just enjoy making the wallpapers, is there anything you are in need of, I most likely have it in my stash. :huh:

Cheers Debra.

Greg, do you want really heavy dark papers, I have a lots here I havn't sized yet, will do them tomorrow, it is now 3.30 in the morning yikes... :yes: I am off to bed.

I have just put in some more that I made today, there are ceiling friezes, wall panels, and pages of trims that match it all to print and cut out. All grouped together in the right colour schemes, I hope lol.

Cheers Debra.

Debra, you are hereby dubbed the Queen of Wallpaper Printies! What a fabulous collection! And you have just made my life a whole lot easier since I was about to begin the monumental chore of searching for newspaper jpegs to make newsprint wallpaper for an attic tutorial I'm working on for the Gazette. Then I found exactly what I was looking for in your gallery! Give yourself a huge hug for me! I'll be giving you credit for the wallpaper in the tutorial and providing a link for your gallery of printies as well. Thank you sooooooooooooo much!!

Deb

There ya go Greg, I have just put another 10 dark colours into the gallery, I hope they are what you are after, I still have more to do, and will upload as I sit here and look at my Beacon Hill that I have just aquired, lol, It is not talking to me yet, I think it is still getting used to its new home.

Oh and Thank you Deb I am honoured lol, wow the Queen of wallpapers OMG.. :yes:

Cheers debra.

New wallpaper added, and still going, don't forget if anyone wants a particular colour or pattern just let me know, and I will see what I have in my stash, only too happy to help out my fellow miniature friends...lol

Cheers Debra, the newly crowned Queen of wallpaper printies by Deb.... :groucho:

Thanks Greg, I want to see the rooms you do with some of the papers Okies lol.

Holly I will look for you in the morning, it is now 5.30am lol, and I think I had better go get some sleep.

Cheers Debra.