More wallpapers to print out

debra

Hi there, I have added about 30 more wallpapers to my gallery if anyone is interested, most of them are scaled down versions of RL wallpapers, and I have also made a couple of ceiling friezes, I hope you can make use of them, I print these out onto printable canvas paper and use on my ceilings, they look fabulous with a ceiling rose in the centre.

Cheers Debra.

Oh................ And also I have updated pics of my sctratch built cottage as well Here

OMG!!! Is it too soon to say I love you?? :p I have been searching papers, and working on that right now, but logged in to ask something about printable paper - low and behold...I found some more!! THANKS!! I have not gone through them all yet, but I will in a sec.

Let me ask you, I print on regular paper, with high quality setting. It works pretty well for me. I have played around with various applications, and I think I like using just a thin layer of Quick Grip glue to adhere it (front sprayed with a sealer) Now I am wondering if hot glue would work? I only use it to fabrics, never to build, and never for papering...what do you think??

Let me ask you, I print on regular paper, with high quality setting. It works pretty well for me. I have played around with various applications, and I think I like using just a thin layer of Quick Grip glue to adhere it (front sprayed with a sealer) Now I am wondering if hot glue would work? I only use it to fabrics, never to build, and never for papering...what do you think??

How are you thinking of using the hot glue? I don't see how hot glue can be made smooth enough to use this way. Wouldn't the paper be full of lumps and bumps? Or if it's just used to tack the paper around the edges, I think ambient humidity might cause the paper to buckle a bit. Maybe you need to affix a piece of plain paper to a board and see what results.

Nooooooooooooooooooo I wouldnt use hot glue on wallpaper, I only use regular glue, even just normal paper glue in a squeezable tube, you know the one you get at the newsagents for everyday use, you just rub it on, it works fine, and I think this would be easy to get of with a wet sponge as well if you wanted to change the paper at a later stage.

And Audra, no you may say you love me lol, I need all the lovin I can get at the moment lol. I am glad I could be of help, I have probably doubled up on some of the papers but never mind.

Oh and Kathleen, I want to see that pierce bedroom when you have done it please.....:p

Cheers Debra.

I found tacky glue to be about my personal favorite for wallpaper. Flip your paper over, squeeze some out, smooth over the entire area with a flat peice of wood, plastic credit card, or any straight edge. Then apply paper to where it's going and rub smooth with a soft cloth. It dries fast and holds great.

I have also used double back scrapbook tape on my first house, because I wanted the option to change it later, and it's been up tight for 6 years.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I spent about 3 hours yesterday looking through different printies to try and find some my my dh. I found way too many I liked but just couldn't pick! Now I've got some really strong favorites with the ones you've added.

I print mine onto the 'brochure' paper/card they sell at Staples/OfficeMax. It's basically thick paper (can get gloss or mat finish). I like it because it takes the ink well (on a high quality setting), covers evenly and is stiff enough that it doesn't rip when 'wet' with the glue.

Hi all.

I have added another 30 or so wallpapers to my gallery (And still going), I hope there is something there for everyone, there are also some brick and stone patterns I made up as well, could be useful for around the base of the house, chimneys, fireplaces, feature walls etc.

Cheers Debra.

I have added some small patterned Christmas wrapping paper that I made this morning. Wrapping paperYou can print it out on A4 as it is, or even change your setting to print it out smaller agin if you like, I have printed some out on tissue paper, not nose blow tissue paper lol, the sort you use for actually wrapping I dont know what to call it other than tissue paper lol. Also you could use very thin typing paper, you used to be able to buy it (When pple still used typwriters) I am not sure if you still can, sort of like tracing paper, then it would be easier to handle to wrap the small items.

I want to see pics if anyone uses it to wrap up some mini pressies....:)

Cheers Debra.

alright Debra......Showing my ignorance on computers for all to see...let me ask you this:

When I double click on a pattern and bring that one up I then went to print preview and it is a small square/rectangle on my sheet. Takes up about 1/3 to 1/2 of the page. If I enlarge it on the printer to fill the page will it take it out of the correct proportion?

and now I am really pushing my luck, but is there a way to print out samples? I have to look and look and compare and compare. Do you guys know what I mean? Thanks for doing this Debra.....they are Fantastic!!!

Hi Annie, You must first right click on the pic you want to print out and save it to your computer, somewhere like my pictures favorites etc, where you will know where to find it later, I find it easier if you make a folder specificaly for the wallpapers, as you may want to print more than one pattern out Tee Hee. Then go and click on the pic you have saved and click to print; your print programe should give you options to print in differnt sizes ie, full page, half page, two to a page etc etc, I have made them so they will suit a full A4 page print, but If I want them smaller again I usually go for two prints to a page, I hope this makes sense, I tried to print one out directly from the gallery as well and only got a small print of the wallpaper too.

I hope you can understand my destructions lol. If so, this will work out for you. Let me know how you go.

Cheers Debra.