Overstock.com for Dollhouses

susanklein

Just a quick note - got an e-mail from Overstock.com with a coupon for 10% off today (Black Friday) and they have quite a few dollhouses. They seem to have pretty good prices, am I wrong? I compared to another site and they were about $30 to as much as $50 cheaper. Then with 10% off it seemed like a good deal. Has anyone gotten a doll house from Overstock? I got one a while back (still sitting in it's box ... ) and it arrived perfectly fine and I am sure some day I will enjoy it. I'm wondering, though if I should get another "just in case ..." But I only have a little time today - my family and I are heading into NYC to see the Rockefeller Center Christmas show!!

Oh, and also today there is free shipping today which has to count for something! Though every day it is only $2 shipping.

I did it! I got the Beacon Hill for $139.31!! Now I have to keep looking for UPS to come down the drive. At least I am leaving for NYC soon so I have something to occupy my mind! I have a couple more minutes here, maybe I should get a second ... Better not!

P.S. Corwin - Are you sure shipping to Canada is that much? Maybe this deal extends to you ...

That's excellent! Congrats!

I've thought about buying from there a few times. The prices do seem very good - and the cheap/free shipping is a bonus. Also I use mypoints.com which gives you points for shopping at online stores like overstock.com, and those points can then be converted into gift cards. So I'd get a LOT of points for a $100+ purchase.

Yup, I got my second Beacon Hill from Overstock because they had a limited supply for 50% off and free shipping. I was so glad that I was able to find it that cheap since it was my second one. It came perfectly fine and very fast. The box was in excellent condition and everything. I would buy from them again.