It's Me SuzyQ

SuzyQ

Hey Everyone!!!

Long time no talk too. It's been so long since I have been on here that I forgot my password to log in lol.

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving. And let you know that I am still hanging in there. Only one more chemo treatment to go YAY YAY.

The ole Garfield is still sitting there waiting on me to feel good. RayAnne is anxious to get started on it again.

I miss yall so much hope to be on here more soon.

Love Ya

Suzanne

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/suzannewhaley

Thank you!!! Nice to meet you Rebecca, I used to be on here all the time before I got sick back in March. Hopefully I will be talking yalls ears off again very soon!! Or maybe I should say wearing your eyeballs out ha ha ha

Hey there Greg Hey Michele!!!

Hey Suzanne....

*SO* glad to hear that you are almost done chemo lady.....it has been a long road and I am sure that the bright light of having this phase completed keeps you warm and fighting! You have done this journey with amazing grace, but I would expect nothing less of a soul such as yours! :)

{{{{{{{{hugs and love}}}}}}}}

Hopefully I will be talking yalls ears off again very soon!! Or maybe I should say wearing your eyeballs out ha ha ha

That would make us the happiest bunch of people ever! Good to see you back SuzyQ and it's WONDERFUL to hear that you're almost done with the chemo! Big hugs to you dear!

Deb

That would make us the happiest bunch of people ever! Good to see you back SuzyQ and it's WONDERFUL to hear that you're almost done with the chemo! Big hugs to you dear!

Deb

So definitley what Deb said, miss you and have been thinking about you!

Hugs

Hey, Suzy Q!! I'm so happy to hear that you're almost done with the chemo - you always sound so upbeat, but it must be a very difficult road to travel. We're here at the end of your journey ... just waiting to welcome you home with open arms! :)

Hey, Suzy Q!! I'm so happy to hear that you're almost done with the chemo - you always sound so upbeat, but it must be a very difficult road to travel. We're here at the end of your journey ... just waiting to welcome you home with open arms! :)

We have missed you but know that you are concentrating on feeling better. Chemo is so nasty but you are almost though. Keep up the good work and if you can have someone who can get to the library for you here is the name of a great book.

Ageless Body, Timeless Mind

Hi Suzy, it's great to hear that your soon to be finished with chemo and you look fabulous. (I'm always checking out your pics on Facebook.)

I too hope you've seen the last of this period in your life and can move on to better things.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello Suzanne :) Sending you all my Love dear :) You know I am hear for you and I do miss you. I am so happy you only have 1 more to go!! Following your ordeal and seeing how strong of a person you are has been so encouraging to me. I am so happy you have let us see what it's like for you. Here's to hoping your 2009 & future is long & healthy and totally fun!

Yes it's fairly current. From summer. And thank you :p It's great to hear from everyone. Hope you all had a good Turkey Day!!! I know that I did. One thing I haven't lost my appetite!!

It's wonderful to see you again. Hope this episode will soon be over and lost forever to the new and better things that are bound to come your way. I'm grateful for your doctor's care but I'm more grateful to see your beautiful face in the avatar. Hurry back.

• 1 month later...

Bumping this back up to the top to report that Suzanne is going through a bad patch after her colonoscopy reversal surgery last week and could use some cheer. You can read her recent messages and leave a message for her on her Caring Bridge website. I don't think she's checking in here very often.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Kathy,

It has been really rough getting my"plumbing" back to normal. I don't know if it will ever be with all the surgery they did. Seems to be a bit better though. I guess time will tell I never thought in a million years I would say this but... I think I miss that bag. ha ha ha