Dancin' for joy!

TinyJudi

:):):banana: My sister Karen will be here this afternoon! I cannot wait to see her. She and my oldest sister Bobbi were supposed to both be here, but Bobbi's truck needed some repair, so she has to wait until Christmas time. Karen is the cool one though. She is most like me or is it that I am like her being that she is older than I. Either way...it doesn't matter. I have been bouncing around like a kid on Christmas morning. So, just a quick trip to the store to get the stuff to make her some chili, some wine and some snacks and I am good to go. I didn't find any glue strong enough to hold down my houses, so I will just have to keep an eye on her. :) Bobbi said that Karen is a theif, but an honest one. She will tell me she took something so I don't worry about it. Oh my, what am I going to do about these sisters of mine. Nothing...nothing at all. If Karen sees something she wants, she certainly wont have to steal it. I will lovingly give it to her. That might take the fun out of it though. I will post pics as soon as I get some.!! Gonna go and dance around the room some more. :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Well, she made it down and now has left again. We had a wonderful time. It was a fun evening of playing catch-up. She loved all my minis and dollhouses. I made her a gift bag full of mini decorations so that she can decorate her roombox when she gets home. Another visit is planned for December, around Christmas time. Both sisters hopefully. Now I am going to be all wound up again. :headhurts:

Judi--OH HOW :yes: FUN! You are so lucky to have sisters that are that close to you. I have two brothers and my sister is 21 years younger than I, so the jumping around thing that you're doing just doesn't happen with them--But I Wish it Did! I guess Ive always been an old fart where they're concerned--LOL! Well anyway, Have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING! (looks like you definitely will!) B)