Why I love that man-o-mine!

Deb

So, as Bruce and I were leaving a restaurant today, a woman noticed that Bruce was wearing his "Love me, love my dollhouse" sweatshirt. She stopped us and asked him if he builds dollhouses. He said, "No, my wife does. I'm just the walking billboard". <cackle> He's such a good sport.

Deb

How sweet! Where did you find a shirt like that? did you make it? The funniest thing my husband has worn is a Shrek shirt I bought him at Universal Studio's that says "Just another Sexy Bald guy!". I though it was cute but he is so conservative in his clothing that I didn't think he would ever where it. :yes:

Sorry! I'm a newbie :lol:

Don't worry, Rebecca - if you hadn't asked, I would have - and I'm definitely not a newbie! It's hard to keep track of what everyone does here, this joint is always jumping! :D

Deb, you have a darling husband - as if you don't already know it! What a sweetie. :yes:

Deb, your thread was basically the only one I read this morning before heading out the door at 6am...guess what I wore today because of it? My dh t-shirt! I got some stares at breakfast...they must have wanted to say something but they did not.

I would love to see a tattooed bf with this t-shirt on..Oooo! he could have the shirt logo tattooed on his back!

Bruce is really, really supportive of my mini-ing. He carries as many of my business cards as I do and passes them out freely. It's been too warm for me to wear my sweatshirt yet but he loves his and thinks it's great when people ask him about it so he can tell them what his wife does. It makes me feel really good that he's proud of what I do.

Deb