Dura Craft Southern Mansion

debra

Hi there, I have just purchased a pierce from a nice lady on ebay, and the lady has informed me she has a Dura craft Southern Mansion still in the box (I think) for sale as well :p I have told her I will take it $150, I am having trouble finding information and pictures of this house, :p if any one can lead me to pics of it or anyone who has built it can send me some pics, I would be very grateful. Also I have a right hand curve staircase, and would like to obtain the mathcing left hand curve one to go with it, to make the house into Tara of course lol... I will post a pic of the staircase I have, as I do not know the make of it, I have seen them before, so I know they are about.

Anyway for now I am after pics of the southern mansion. As there dont seem to be many around, I was wondering if this is a rare house kit, I do know that Dura craft are no longer operating, so if anything is missing I will just have to make do and replace things the best I can.

And I as I said in an earlier post these houses do not come up for sale very often in Australia, so you have to grab them while you can. :D

Cheers Debra

That's a good price for 150 imo, i would snap it up if i were you as for the stair case i know where you can get one. . . .

Let me know if your interested and I'll give you the site.

Oh Thankyou so much for all the info, I have been speaking to the same lady, and she is pretty sure she has a Maquam Hill Mansion as well, she is not sure because it is in storage and has been for a long time, she is very ill, that is why she is selling them all, but she said as far as she can remember it has the word mansion in it, I have already said I'll take it lol. WOw what a haul, what a day.

Oh woe is me I will have so many houses to do, I think I will have to leave those two in the boxes and finish what I have here first, the Beacon Hill and the Willow, though I have given the Willow to fellow builder, doll house lover and forum member , as it is a house she has always wanted, and I really dont like it that much, it was sent to me by mistake instead of the house I did order, so I know she will take great care of it, and have it the way it should be, And I will have enough on my plate here with all these mansions lol.

Cheers Debra.

Nathaniel, if you are reading this, I need one of those red cars you have in the driveway, it is the same as my RL car well nearly, mine is a Hyundai Tiburon V6 and is red, and jsut looks like that one. It is bigger than a matchbox car but what scale do you go looking for in the car department, I have never seen cars for dollshouses before.

cheers Debra.