I finished it!!!!!! The Laurel and Primrose

DinkyDigs

I finished it up last night, though I still am waiting for a few more "dolls" for my Doll Room.

Now I just wish I could shrink myself down and live in it!

I posted an album in the gallery - 30 pictures - lots of Eye Candy!

Check it out if you'd like.

Oh! and there are 3 teeny tiny mice hiding around inside. Let me know if you can spot them all!

Jeannie

It is looking great!!! Love the colours you used, and I think I did indeed find the three little mice around :p which I fully enjoyed hunting for!

Hugs and thanks for sharing it with us!

Well made! I like the colours you have used. Also like the open staircase. Not sure if that's how the kit is, or if it was a personal touch, but really like it. Will try and do that for my Willows rehab too if I can manage to dismantle the stairs.

Thank you all so much! It really has been a labor of love to do this house. I know I have never had more fun - the construction, the painting and wall-papering, making the furniture and many of the little details, the hunt for things to add the final touch!

I did another dollhouse before this one to kind of get the feel of what it was all about, but I really poured my heart into this one! I can't stop looking into each room and marveling at all the tiny stuff!

Well spotted, Sue!!!! When I came across these tiny mice, I just couldn't resist! Now all I have to do is get those 2 lazy cats to get about catching them!!!!

I can see now that dollhousing is as addictive as doll collecting - I need a bigger house for my hobbies!!!

Jeannie

Edited by DinkyDigs