Another Mini question

PATBIDLACK

When I get a new container I usually use a popsicle stick or such to break up the surface a bit....I'll roll a little piece of the was between my fingers that I've scoped out with a craft stick and apply it to whatever I'm trying to keep in place. If it's something REALLY small or light I'll just scrap a tiny piece of wax from the container with a craft stick and rub it on the object. At room tempeture..the wax should be pretty malleable....

Pat,

My trick is borrowed from watching my hairdresser use hair wax: crook your finger and push your knuckle into the stuff. Works like a charm. One tip for a wax newbie: you need less than you think. It works wonderfully well with very little.

I use just a tiny bit dug out with my fingernail. Remember that old "Brill Cream" commercial..."a little dab'll do it!".... probably not. I'm an old codger. :unsure: Anyway. Just a dab put on the bottom of whatever you're trying to stick. I find a paper towel and a bit of rubbing will remove it if you decide to change the furniture or accessories around.

Yes, it'll warm up and be malleable with your body heat.

Its true that a little goes a long way. When I first started using it, I was using way too much. The heat from your hands will soften it. Its kind of hard when in the container but it shouldnt be hard as a rock either. Its always been easy to take out the times Ive bought it.

Use the popsicle stick method someone suggested. Just dont use your finger nails if you need a bigger piece for like wall art or something because it has a tendency of pushing them back and it hurts!

I use a the tip of a toothpick to scrape out a little bit, then roll in between thumb and finger to soften and shape into a teeny ball.

Ann, I remember the commercial. When I was teaching art in the mid 60s, we'd get all of the kindergarten kids chanting, "Bryll (sp?) cream, a little dab will do ya" during projects that required paste. Strangely enough, I sometime find my self humming that while I'm working with the Mini-hold wax. :unsure:

Do not melt it. Just scrape a little up roll it into a tiny ball, and it will miraculously stick the object to the wall! I have had containers that were a little hard and dry, but they still work fine, once you break through the crust, so to speak. It's a great product.

Thanks everyone I scratched some out with a pallet knife and warmed it in my hand. It worked, but this jar is really hard. Must be old.

All it is, is wax! I don't know that it "spoils" or deteriorates. Maybe dries a little...but it should be just fine.