Good thing happened today!

butlerestates

Well as you know from my other post my furniture came. And my dinner turned out, I was worried since I had not made this before. And my 5 year old went to the doctor and she does not have pneumonia like I thought she did! :p Oh and a funny thing happened my daughters boy friend as it turns out has a great aunt who was a good friend of my mom and dads. Weird, we thought what a small world.

1.) On the way home from work yesterday morning, I noticed that there was a dog in the car in front of me. He/she kept sticking his nose out the back windows to sniff, and his tail was going a mile a minute. Just a happy dog out for a ride with his people :p

2.) Got home and as I walked up the stairs, I was greeted by all four kitties sitting in a row waiting to give me kisses and head butts :D

3.) Woke up yesterday afternoon and found kitty Cocoa (oldest. siamese/tabby mix) curled up against my tummy. He was sound asleep but still purring his super-rattly purr that means he's happy. Loooooooooove furbabies!

I feel free as a bird!!! I have finally come to terms with a sister who has decided off and on over the last 8 years to quit talking to me , without any reason. She is gooey sweet with other family members to their faces but who she has talked to me behind their backs about their dispicable behavior (when she was in a talking to me mood.) She will suddenly quit talking to me and has snubbed me many times, including at holiday clebrations in my own home. Over the years I have just ignored the situation and kept talking to her like her behavior didn't happen. Well a month ago she stopped talking to me and sends little subtle hints over the internet and in family groups chats that I am on her list again. Well this time I don't care..I will not do any kiss up behavior this time. don't like me??.thats her problem. not mine. I have decided that some people need to be mad at someone to be happy. For some reason she picks me. I am moving forward..free as a bird. Rita, (who is planning a delightful Thanksgiving in her new life.)

This did not happen today, it was the other day... I was playing around on Facebook, and I found my Cousin.. I have not seen her in 14 years.! She is 26 years old now. So we have been emailing back & forth every day since.! there is alot to catch up on.!

Kellee

I had a phone call from a college friend I haven't seen or spoken to in ages. She persevered as she traced me through several moves and a couple of name changes. It was soooooooo good to talk to her -- as if we'd spoken 18 hours ago, not 18 years!

This didnt happen to me but to my co-worker Darcey: she found her favorite pair of sunglasses that she had lost months ago! (I think what happened is they got put into someone else's box by mistake)

Today is payday!