covered wagon and stagecoach kits

grynche

Here's another one [i'm soooooooooooo bad]. After seeing the first wagon, I dug out an Allwood stage coach kit I found in a thrift store. The wagon is reasonably detailed, has 'leather' for some of the panels, and it is smaller: 9.5 x 6.25 x 4 1/4.

I'm daydreaming whether the conestoga wagon could be morphed into a gypsy caravan.

http://www.happyhobby.com/hobb_html/allwood_products.htm

This site has a few more wagon kits and interesting links.

Here's another one [i'm soooooooooooo bad]. After seeing the first wagon, I dug out an Allwood stage coach kit I found in a thrift store. The wagon is reasonably detailed, has 'leather' for some of the panels, and it is smaller: 9.5 x 6.25 x 4 1/4.

I'm daydreaming whether the conestoga wagon could be morphed into a gypsy caravan.

http://www.happyhobby.com/hobb_html/allwood_products.htm

This site has a few more wagon kits and interesting links.

YES you are bad, but in a goooooood way, (note to Dean, perhaps a wagon next as a new venture with the vehicles??? :wave: ) And Freya I do think you could do it, why not try hhuh???? Oh, and while doing so please do share eye candy!!!

Hugs

I would love to see a gypsy wagon. Maybe either the bus kit or the travel trailer could be morphed into one.

I think you are on to something, and actually think both kits would work in a bash!

Hugs

Oh what ideas!!!!! Actually only yesterday I thought that a Wild West saloon or scene would be a nice project next... but then again I change my mind almost daily on what to do next!!!

I LOVE Brian Long's work. His Sweeney Todd building a amazing. Such a great idea.