See Us on TV

I checked Charter Cable and Charter Digital Cable for the Eastern Time Zone and don't see any listings for Martha Stewart. There are a lot of time blocks marked "local programming" ... I wonder if she could be lurking in one of them.

If it's any help, she's on our local Scripps Network station in KC ... will see if there is a Scripps station in your area ... BRB

Edit: That didn't work. Can you call your local Cable office and ask them about the Fine Living Network (8 pm et) or local program schedules?

Edit 2: BTW, I didn't see the Fine Living Channel on the Charter Cable lineup. Strange.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS KATHIEB and HEIDI!!!!

I'm so excited about this, and so proud of Tracy! That's one beautiful house! I've sent everyone I know the link, LOL!

And, while I'm watching, I'll be working on a Sugarplum....

I just saw it, too. Tracy's house was charming, but the shot was waaaaaay too brief!

Anyway, how nice that Betsy Niederer was inspired by the cover of MS Living to make a scrumptious roasted turkey ... just look where that inspiration went! :D

Hmmmm ... using punches to cut Fimo ... got to think about this ... :p

Deb - can I ask why you're up at 3 am? :(

<grinning> Heidi and Holly got it right. Bruce works a late shift and gets home at midnight so that's when we have dinner and then relax together, watch tv, etc. We go to bed around 4 or 5 and get up about noon. I'm usually taking my last cruise around the forum when Heidi and Holly are getting up and starting their days.

<bouncing around in my chair> Only five more hours till the show is on here!! I can't wait! I'll have my recliner pulled up as close as I can to the tv and have remote in hand so I can pause it and rewind and not miss a thing! I wonder if I have time to make Greenleaf and CDHM banners to wave around while I watch?

Deb

For t hose of you who did not know about the CDHM Blog, here are some other things that were sent to Martha as gifts:

http://cdhm.mycdhm.com/blog/539/cdhm-visit...tewart-show.php

She accepted them and was really excited about them!! They did not air, but the reaction she had to receiving them (Especially the miniature of her beloved dog that died earlier ths year) was really well received by her!! I think she is our newest Miniature Convert now ;)