Group Question?? What is a team builder?

butlerestates

Hi There!! The Team Builders are members who have been selected by myself & Greenleaf to participate on Team Builds (To do a blog on how to build a Greenleaf kit). The ones selected are those who have been members of our family for a very long time (Most of them since The first Greenleaf forum opened in 2002). We have not done a team build in a while but I will let the ones we select know the next time we do. I must say, the more a person participate here on the forum the greater there chances of being selected. Hope that answers your questions!! :)

I agree.... I love to look at the Team builds. It is so neat to see how everyone does each step just a little bit different and wonderful the houses turn out... I would LOVE to do a house with others... it would give alot of motivation and to see the differences. I love building and decorating... My basement is almost completed so I can have a place for building exclusivly.! I cannot wait... I have been watching the weather channel like a crazy woman lately... we have had beautiful weather this last week... but I have had to work so I am unable to move

it all out back and lay carpet.! A friend of ours gave us some carpeting to lay down there it is in wonderful condition.... and I itend to give it some personality!! :) I have read thru the team builds several times and think it is wonderful !

Noone understands why I love building and decorating dollhouses... they dont understand why i dont sell them after they are finished.. (they are NEVER finished). The forum members, my mini family are the only ones that GET it.! and it means alot to me to have you all here... I am amazed everyday at the talent here.. You all are wonderful miniaturists and people.!

Thank You so much for being my Mini Family.

Kellee

The blogs with the team builds are such a wonderful "pictionary" that is such a kick to browse, love 'em!

I am hanging around in the Haunted House kit blog latley as my own kit is really starting to rattle its box :lol: and this really helps me plan out the bash we are discussing...

Looking forward to new team builds then huh?!? :)

Hugs

Well, as you can see from my profile box, I'm a Team Builder. In addition to the honor it's a load of fun! Building with the Team taught me to listen to the kit, because they really do speak, loud & clear, as to how they want to look and what they want to become. I know when we built the Glencroft I was thinking what a delightful crofter's cottage it would make, and as it went together it would NOT become a cottage, and finally evolved into a country pub! After that when the next kit build was announced I'd wait for it to start speaking to me. Now kits speak to me when I see the pictures!lol, even ones I don't have, or think I'd want to build, unless they were for the Team.

:yes: hmmmm, so is there a hint somewhere of which might become the next team build as I would so loooooove to see for an example a lighthouse :boat::blink: being blogged like that (as that would mean it would become avaliable for the rest of us sooooooon) :)

Hugs