Florida show

tracibobs

Ron's Minis is one of the BEST miniature shops I have ever seen.

Oh don't say that!!! I was in Orlando this weekend with the family. And my hubby even suggested we go to Ron's to have a look around! But I had to say no because our youngest (Annie, 1 year old) was being very very grumpy (teething!!!) and it would be a painful experience trying to hold her and keep my toddler from touching everything! So now I just have to work out an excuse to go to Orlando on my OWN!!!!

Oh don't say that!!! I was in Orlando this weekend with the family. And my hubby even suggested we go to Ron's to have a look around! But I had to say no because our youngest (Annie, 1 year old) was being very very grumpy (teething!!!) and it would be a painful experience trying to hold her and keep my toddler from touching everything! So now I just have to work out an excuse to go to Orlando on my OWN!!!!

You missed a treat. Great shop. I spoke with Richard for a few minutes at the Largo show on Saturday. The store is definitely too cramped for youngsters, unless their extremely well behaved and can maneuver through narrow isles.

unless their extremely well behaved and can maneuver through narrow isles.

Errr.... well.... no!!! I would have to have them in the stroller, so that would probably be too big for the aisle anyway. No way they could be 'free roaming'!! I'll get there one day....

Roon's is definitely NOT toddler-friendly, and you get awfully close to your fellow shoppers! On the other hand, you have all these nice people staying out of each others' way the best we can, and Ron & Richard hovering like momma hens, ready to tell you exactly where whatever you're looking for is!