Gazettes

Hallowell

I just want to thank and congratulate all the folks who make the Gazette what it is, a down to earth, feels like family online magazine. The articles are informative and the member of the month column gets us to know each other better. Keep up the great work and again, a big thanx. :blink:

The Gazette is a welcome treat in my Inbox each month - I thank all you wonderful people who work at producing such an entertaining, informative, inspiring, and most of all FRIENDLY e-mag. I dip into the article links like they're a box of chocolates - never do know quite what I'm getting! But I do know it will always be a delicious experience! :)

Awww, you guys are so sweet!! Thank you from all of us for such kind words. We make it a top priority to keep the Gazette a "friendly" e-zine so that every time you get an issue, it's like sitting down at the kitchen table and chatting about minis with your best friend. In January, the Gazette will be celebrating it's 2nd birthday and it's hard to believe we've been doing this for so long. It seems like just yesterday when we started out. The new year will hold lots and lots of tutorials, eye candy, critters, more MOMs, and Holly's Quick Tips, as well as new things like Heidi's Collector's Cabinet.

Deb

I wanted to say that I appreciate this topic that Greg posted. I had been really doubting my abilities in writing in the Gazette. I will not get into specifics. I know that I am not perfect in my writing skills. No Pulitzer Prizes for me! LOL But to read that you all love it makes me feel better.. :) More then you will ever know.

I have enjoyed reading everyone`s responses to the MOM questions. I feel that I get to know them much better and I share what I have learned with you. Who would have ever thought that our Gina was a dancer way back when? Or that AnneofNewYork built a dollhouse a month to donate to sick children.

I am glad I joined and I also enjoy reading the Gazette every single month. In a world of Spam, this is a email I am glad to have plop into my inbox.

I know what Heidi means about minimal writing skills. I have to cudgel the ol' brain into figuring out first, what to write about, and then, how to write it so it makes sense to someone else (poor, long-suffering DH!).

:) Of course we love our gazettes! They are always VERY well written, full of fun unexpected surprises, and as someone else on here said: something we always know we can look forward to. I know I join everyone else when I say . . . I LOVE GREENLEAF!!! The most beautiful houses, the nicest staff, and of course . . . the best ever forum! Greenleaf has got it together, and I consider this site my favorite on the internet!!! Good Job, all!!!

The Gazettes rock. I always look forward to them in my inbox every month. I just love all of the articles and how well written everything is. I would also like to say thank you to the Gazette staff for featuring my Lily for October. Its always an honor to be on the Gazette.

Being on the quiet side, I don't post too much. But seeing this topic, I felt I should!! Thanks to all of you for doing such a great job each month. I very much look forward to the Gazette, and also agree this is one of my very favorite places to be. I have learned so much, and a warm place to go to is great. Thanks again, you guys are great!!!!!

I finally found my Gazette in amongst all the hundreds of emails not yet opened. I really enjoyed finally getting to meet Monica! I can't wait to try one of Anna's projects, and I love the new feature on our favorite minis! WTG, Heidi! Also well-deserved congratulations to Patches and Kathie.

Maybe it is too early in the morning and I'm not awake enough but I can't find the link to the Gazette. I remember getting the September issue in my email but not the October one...found a link in the forum to it so I've read it but I know I should be able to access it somewhere here....help please :)

Maybe it is too early in the morning and I'm not awake enough but I can't find the link to the Gazette. I remember getting the September issue in my email but not the October one...found a link in the forum to it so I've read it but I know I should be able to access it somewhere here....help please :D

You'll find it here :)

Hugs

That's great for October but how can I get to Novembers when it comes out? Isn't there a way from either the Greenleaf site or the forum or was I just dreaming...highly likely.

Dean always pins a thread for each month's Gazette within a few hours after it's emailed. The pinned thread is always here in the Site Info section of the forum. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...php?showforum=2 If you're having problems getting the Gazette in your email, click on the current pinned thread and there are some tips there. We don't want you to miss a thing!

Deb

Dean always pins a thread for each month's Gazette within a few hours after it's emailed. The pinned thread is always here in the Site Info section of the forum. http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...php?showforum=2 If you're having problems getting the Gazette in your email, click on the current pinned thread and there are some tips there. We don't want you to miss a thing!

Deb

Thank you. I know I got the September in my email but I must have been a klutz about the October one. I love reading them. Thank you again for the direction as to how to find them :wave: