The Sugarplum, a little stone cottage

Diana M.

Greetings!

I just completed my Sugarplum and wanted to share a few snap shots with you. This was my first try at using paperclay. It was so much fun to work with, I'm already thinking about my next project using it. I used stucco on some of the interior walls and all the trim is done in left over pieces of mix and match wood to give a rough look. I also used a cut up yellow sheet proctector behind the silk screen windows to give a tinted frosted look. I was really worried about the landscaping and the colors that I used, but it is growing on me. The Sugarplum is such a sweet little kit and I highly recomend you try paperclay if you haven't already, it was a blast! ;)

Hope you like the pictures!

Have a good one! :wave:

post-2631-1225649025_thumb.jpg

post-2631-1225649041_thumb.jpg

post-2631-1225649067_thumb.jpg

post-2631-1225649080_thumb.jpg

OMG its gorgeous. I absolutely love it. Diana, you continue to be such an inspiration with your houses. I have taken the plunge and tried new things with some of my builds, all because of your creations. Now I want to try paperclay and see what I can accomplish with it. Your Sugarplum really lives up to its name because its totally sweeeeet.