I found a new doo-dad on the Mac

heidiiiii

We have iWork on the computer. We did not like the Apple version of Microsoft office.

I have used Pages (like word) and Numbers (like Excel). They are very nice. I like them both. I saw Keynote and wondered what it was. It is like...ummm I cannot remember what it is called. You can make slide show presentations, movies, etc.

I love it! I am going to learn more about it so I can really play with it. Nat will be able to use it for school too. I have already started working on a mock up of Halloween 2008. It is going to include pics of the party and trick or treating.

Anyone else have this program? Any neat things you can tell me about it?

BTW..I have the Microsoft office software (everything included) that we are not using. I am not looking for cash..maybe something mini in exchange. I will put it up in the trading post if anyone is interested.

Is it like Power Point in MS Office then? I loooove the PP and it is one of the things that is so much fun teaching the kids as well LOL right now I have 6 groups of 11-12 years olds in school in beginners level with PP and 5 12-13 year olds in the second round of PP, we have a lot of fun during class :lol:

Hugs