Need Your Final Thoughts...

Connor's Mom

I like the second choice for the library and the first choice for the bedroom. But all are very nice but I like the softer colours for a library and the green leaves look wonderful with the bedding in the bedroom.

I like the second choice for the library and the first choice for the bedroom. But all are very nice but I like the softer colours for a library and the green leaves look wonderful with the bedding in the bedroom.

Ditto

:p Me too. But they are all beautiful and I adore the bed.

While the sensible thing would be to have a light, well lit library, (the 2nd choice) I've seen many old libraries with either dark wallpaper or dark woodpaneling. The first choice for the library although dark, would probably work with dark woodstained bookcases. The first choice for the bedroom is also an excellent choice. I don't do furnishings, but maybe if you haven't put a bookcase up against the two choices and did the same with the bedroom furniture already, I would try that.

First choice on the library: Darker colors and bolder prints for libraries appeal to me more for some reason, probably because growing up my Grandmother's library in her victorian home had bold/dark wallpaper. Plus, with bookcases, maybe a fireplace/mantle and windows there really won't be as much of the wallpaper that you will actually "see".

First choice for the bedroom: I think the leaves will look great, very nice choice. Love the colors!

both 2nd choices for me :p pity they are the same :o

Maybe the dark library then cos with the leaf one in the bedroom you will lose the bed and its far too fabulous to fade into the background :cheer:

As for the library either works, all depending on what colours your shelves etc are but I would go with the first choice for the bedroom as I think it will compliment the bedding very well!

Hugs

I like the first choice for both (dark libraries seem right to me), but it depends on the feel you want... books and shelves do provide a lot of color, so a light paper there could work to. There's a consensus on the leaf paper with that lovely bed, though!

Second one for the library.

First one for the bedroom.

I LOVE the dark pink one (library choice #1) but think it would be better used in a parlor. It's just too pink and girly for a library which tend to be more masculine. If it were that shade, but a different color (like green) I would vote for it.

the first is more dramatic for a library, and though I love the leaves I agree that they would detract from the bed, I think the leaf pattern would be great in a dining room or morning room.