New Project

Jeffrey

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey All,

Merry ALMOST Christmas! I have to give Oma her present at 2PM but its not done yet :p . I'll get it done. So lets see... whats new since I last posted? I finished putting in the wainscot, painted it an off white, glued Thomas Kinkade printouts to the backs of the windows, finished the electrical, went accessory shopping, glued everything in, and finished the base color on the outside....pretty much all within the past 72 hours. I'm off to A.C. Moore for some more supplies to finish it but in the meantime, enjoy the following eye candy! :p

gallery_1884_2403_132980.jpg

gallery_1884_2403_485653.jpg

gallery_1884_2403_149370.jpg

gallery_1884_2403_352091.jpg

gallery_1884_2403_596729.jpg

gallery_1884_2403_172992.jpg

gallery_1884_2403_149320.jpg

gallery_1884_2403_490217.jpg

gallery_1884_2403_433338.jpg

gallery_1884_2403_70603.jpg

The Kinkaid prints totally ROCK and that could be my kitchen this AM (except MY kitchen should look so clean! and the views outside are of deep woods, NOT Thomas Kinkaid scenes!). And without the doll the scale on the appliances is fine.

Thanks everyone! :p:p:(

Simply adorable Jeffrey, I'm sure Oma will love it. It must be hard to part with it though! :p

Not really, Oma lives down the street. I can walk there and see it if I need to LOL

Jeffrey, if your OMA doesn't like her gift, I would be glad to be your Oma! How adorable! Beautiful job!

Fortunately she LOVED it! thanks for the compliment, Gina! :(

I have to go back and take pictures of the outside since i didnt get a chance to photograph it before i gave it to her.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally uploaded the last batch of pics which include a few more accessories added to the inside, and how I finished the outside of the roombox. Check the gallery and let me know what you think! :)

Jeffrey,

Your roombox looks OUTSTANDING! I love all the details you put into it, even the shoes by the front door! You did a fabulous job with it, the wainscotting gives it the "homey" look. How did you finish the outside? It really looks like a gift box.

I'm so happy your Oma liked it, I bet she's real proud of your work!

Christine

Jeffrey posted pictures in the thread about finishing the outsides of roomboxes. It's outstanding!

Most definitley so! Loved it and I can soooo understand your Oma loving it as well!

Hugs