Looking for a Specific Hutch. Does anyone recognize it?

Jeffrey

Does anyone know where to find the hutch that matches THIS kitchen set? It used to be sold at that website but its no longer sold there. Does anyone know what brand the set is? I have had no luck finding this set anywhere else but that site. I just ordered the stove/sink but I wanted the hutch too. :thumb: Please let me know!

Yes, they carry these pieces at Hobby Lobby. If you don't have one near you, you can go on-line to Hobby Lobby (hobbylobby.com)??? Google it. Good luck!

I dont have a hobby lobby and their website is only ads for their store. when you try to order from them it directs you to crafts etc. (the site i linked to above)

Oh boy, it turns out that CraftsEtc! IS the mail order branch of Hobby Lobby and sure enough, that hutch isn't showing up now. I think the best thing for you to do is to contact Hobby Lobby and get phone numbers for the nearest stores in your area . . . see if anyone still has one (a lot of the stores might still have some in stock) and ask if you can order it on the phone. I have done that before.

There's a hobby lobby a few blocks from my house..they still had some last week when I was in there. If you want to I can pick one up and ship it to you and you can send me a check after you get it...Message me if you're interested =)

There's a hobby lobby a few blocks from my house..they still had some last week when I was in there. If you want to I can pick one up and ship it to you and you can send me a check after you get it...Message me if you're interested =)

I would really appreciate that Lindsay. I will Send you a PM

Yeah, I thought it was a DHE looking kitchen too! you can see it http://www.dollshouse.com/dhe/product-room...hecode=KITCHEN2 . But if someone can pick it up for you from HobbyLobby, thats probably quite a bit cheaper than shipping from england! I like that style kitchen :thumb:

ok im on a different computer. for some reason that site doesnt work on the other one. I have never been to that site before they have lots of nice stuff. i didnt even know the matching island existed.

I think we have the greatest bunch of caring individuals on this site bar none!!!!

DITTO!

Yay got the last one on the shelf for you and used the 40% coupon too!

I require pictures once this kitchen is done though!

Thanks! You got it.

I think we have the greatest bunch of caring individuals on this site bar none!!!!

I know that is soooo true as I have had offers of help on more than one occasions as well as wonderful surprises :p

Yay got the last one on the shelf for you and used the 40% coupon too!

I require pictures once this kitchen is done though!

Oh, goodie, can't wait to see this come together!!!! And looking forward to moooore eye candy!

Hugs

Glad you found one. You know, that is a funny set - I always saw the usual stove, sink, fridge and whatever being sold on ebay, but one day I saw the complete set with the hutch, island and one other piece I think. Since I didn't like the green, I didn't get it. Wish I had now.

Glad you found one. You know, that is a funny set - I always saw the usual stove, sink, fridge and whatever being sold on ebay, but one day I saw the complete set with the hutch, island and one other piece I think. Since I didn't like the green, I didn't get it. Wish I had now.

i have seen it in blue and just natural too at the Dolls House Emporium site above.