Wanna See More Protoypes?

Shelly N

Here are Hollyhock

post-72-1225057513_thumb.jpg

Beauty Bushpost-72-1225057541_thumb.jpg

And Sweetpeas

post-72-1225057583_thumb.jpg

And I have Pansies and Peony's drying. It will probably be tomorrow before I can get them put together and pics taken.

I realize that the Hollyhock needs more leaves

What else?

Now, Holly that is what I like to hear! Those sweetpea are a pain but they sure turned out good. The beauty bush needs something in the centers just have not figured that step out yet and like I said the hollyhock need more leaves....but getting there!

Thanks Rhonda! Lucky you finding houses on Craigslist...ones I find are very expensive around here. These are next years classes !!!!

Anna, glad you like them.

Michelle, I teach monthly flowers through my site in my chatroom.....Take a look at my blog and you will see the classes listed.

I figured the sweetpeas were a PIA, but the glue & wire simulate the translucency of real flower petals better than any other medium.

Holly, I have thought and thought and CANNOT figure out what the heck PIA is? Help please?

Holly, I have thought and thought and CANNOT figure out what the heck PIA is? Help please?

I think it would sort if translate roughly into Pain In the , ummm well lets just call it "derriere" LOL

Hugs

Ok Ok, I am a dumbo!

Who would have ever thought PIA was that! Lol, Thanks Anna

And now, a couple more.

Not sure I like the Peony's am going to re work them I think!post-72-1225196976_thumb.jpg

And, Pansy's

post-72-1225197005_thumb.jpg

Some flowers are harder in the wire and glue .................

• 2 weeks later...

OH Shelly, those are truly GORGEOUS, talk about bumping my nose agaisnt the screen as I just wanted to take closer and closer loook on them LOL

(Good thing the screen is slightly soft :D )

Hugs

OH Shelly, those are truly GORGEOUS, talk about bumping my nose agaisnt the screen as I just wanted to take closer and closer loook on them LOL

(Good thing the screen is slightly soft :D )

Hugs

Thank you Anna! I truly appreciate the feedback.