Looking for canned pet food labels

Anna

So I am going to make some canned food for the pet store and need to find some suitable lables to work with, but as we no longer have the need for canned dog food in our house I am stumped as I haven't found any Whiskas/Pedigree Pal labels or the likes when making a swift search and when I approached the company they said it was fine enough that pics on the internet were OK to use but they wouldn't contribute with a picture as thast would compromise the artistic whatever...

So my question is, would anyone be able to share a pic or two of their pet food lables flat??? I am going to reduce those and can share the mini versions later on instead :rofl:

Hugs

When I made canned foods, I used pictures from the grocery food flyers. A lot of them little adds were the right size already to fit over the various pieces of dowl I cut to make the cans. You could also scan the bigger ones, and downsize them. Good Luck, and have fun!

I have looked through most of the flyers we get for those perfect pics, but to no avail as the ones I have been able to get hold of are from an angle making it a very iffy looking lable.... :rofl: to start with...

Will look at a few websites though to see if they have any commercials I can snag...

Hugs

This is a label from a can of what our aging warrior is eating these days:

I think you can save it to your computer from here and size it to suit, but if you have a problem, I can email the image to you.

This is a label from a can of what our aging warrior is eating these days:

I think you can save it to your computer from here and size it to suit, but if you have a problem, I can email the image to you.

Purrrrr-fect, thank you! Now I can get some shrinked and dinked and playable LOL in the morning...

Hugs

Thank you Rhonda!!!! The mini pets are soooo going to get spoilt LOL!

I have two full shelves dedicated to the mini doggies and kitties food only...

Then there will be another two shelves with "musts" hehe...

Hugs

Boopmini, Anna! Here's the link for boxes: http://www.geocities.com/miniboopin/pets.html

and another: http://www.geocities.com/boopinmini/petfood.html

and more boxes: http://www.geocities.com/boopinmini/petfood1.html

There used to be printies for bagged food, too; I stocked my general store with pet food, too.

Thank you all so much for your help, you are the greatest!!! I have been "eyeing" the cans at the grocery store but figured it might be frowned upon if I were to "borrow" a few of their labels... :o This way is soooo much better!!!! :lol: I have a "date" with my printer tomorrow LOL and then to fiddle with some cutting and glueing, will have some really well stocked pet food shelves soon!

Hugs

What are you working on?

Slowly filling up all those shelves I have in "Her Highness" pet shop, actually a Gloucester, and I figured that would something I could easily bring along to my PILs over the weekend along with a few other small projects...

Hugs