The Haunting at Greenleaf castle........

kellee

Oh, the tears did flow from every face in the crowd. Beacon Hill, and Emerson Rows alike shatterd into small pieces of their former glory.

*Ping* *ping*

The sound of something hitting the ground sounding like pieces of glass, or even prongs from a male plug hit the floor one by one.

Nancy looked down and low and behold their tears were turning into little tiney diamonds or crystals.

"They hold some power, and by the 24th hour, you will know, and the truth will show" said a distant voice echoing though the chamber.

"Who was that?" Margaret cried out.

Why, that sounded like...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shy Spirit.The dejected group started picking up the pieces of their once beautiful dollhouses.Nancy sobbed,"I guesss we'll have to start building Monica's dollhouse now".They started building and hoped that Monica would not return for the 1st hour was almost over.No-one wanted to make a mistake.Where they once painted in glorious colours of lavender and cream,Monica's house was shades of gray and black.....

They quickly picked up the diamond tear drops and hid them in their pockets. They wondered what would happen at the 24th hour. They wondered whether the spackle would fix what was obviously wrong with Monica and Sir Corwin.

They reluctantly continued building Monica's large haunted house. Suddenly,....

Margaret fell asleep.She was so exhausted from the ordeal that the group let her sleep.They covered her up with a tarp from the corner and hoped that Monica would not return.Their fears turned to dread when Monica appeared in the room."Wake up Margaret"she screamed.Margaret cowered in the corner."It won't happen again.Please don't hurt me" she cried."It better not!!" said Monica and Poof she was gone.Margaret set back to work and ....

Deb, holly, Peggi, Tracy, Kathie and Gayle had funny bulges under their aprons as they suddenly lay down in a huddle in a corner and appeared to go to sleep; before Nancy or the others could stop them, Monica reappeared in another puff of smoke!

"Wake up, you lazy Greenleaf slugs!" she screeched; but they had only pretended to sleep; without missing a beat they pulled out their weapons from under their aprons and began smearing spackle and paperclay all over Monica! She was unable to utter any spells!

Steve, Dean and Glen grabbed the heavy keyring and off they all ran to...

They told her about the message they had heard.Pandora was intrigued as well.What could it mean?Although the group thought about freedom,they were eager to stay as well.Nancy and Margaret told the group that they should find a place to hide and bide the time.....

And then the sound of a thousand thundering footsteps rumbled through the hallways, shaking and jolting the entire structure of the castle...everyone's jaws dropped and eyes bulged out of their heads as The Wicked Monica's group of Henchmen stormed into the room, and faster than you could blink, set her free from the spackle!.....

Freed from the spackle Monica fell weakly to the floor.

Again the mysterious voice rang from the air,"Monica as you saw her will be no more. She will return to her former self, the helpful loving Monica the haunted. The real Villain will be revealed at a later time."

The voice echoed loudly about the room. Monica began to stand up with a questioning look on her face.

all the Greenleafers gathered round to hug her. Then the................

Monica yelled"Throw them all in chains" and instantly the group was helpless yet again.Monica wanted her revenge on the spackle queen and Holly was spackled to a wall."Don't give up yet"she called out but the group was set again to the task of building.Monica's henchmen were left to guard the prisoners.Nancy and Margaret were set to the task of distressing the furniture.A hour later Monica reappeared with a pot of lukewarm gruel."Enjoy"she laughed".The gruel was horrible."Eat it,that's all you'll get til morning".Around midnight Monica reappeared and with her came several creatures."Can't we sleep?" asked Anna.Monica nodded and told the Greenleafers that the creatures were there to prevent any escape attempts.Margaret looked over at the creatures and one of them winked at her.""Sssh".......

Monica the haunted left slamming the door behind her. Immediately the monsters turned into the crew from Miniatures.com and cut the chains off the greenleefers.

"We can't let our best customers be chained up. They need to work on their Adams," Ernie said.

"follow me," Ernie said "I know where a room is filled with full size Bespaq beds. You need to rest."

They followed Ernie to a room deep in the castle interior. He opened the door and there were 10 or 15 Bespaq beds.

"Oh," Margaret said, "I am so tired." Then she fell ............

..You solve the original code. All you have done is work on dollhouses and run around getting captured."

Nancy realized Ernie looked mad.

"I thought all you greenleafers were very creative," Ernie said. "You always do great in my contests so why aren't you concentrating on this code?"

ANPF HPHSQ RPUFNC:

UPRNZTTRNFM SPMEVN LM DPCHENA ZQ UDTMEM. CN HNNA QTCF DNVB. BVNPMN STRN LRRNALPENVQ.

MLHSNFNVQ,

BPHATFP, UPFANH TJ BCKKVLHU ANVLUDEM.

"Work on it." Ernie said turning and ................

Ok, said Esther, this is what I've got.

Dear Nancy Magreu

Gameboomers castle is haunted by ghosts, We need your help, please come immediately,

sincerely,

Pandora, Garden of Puzzling Delights.

"Well that does'nt help much" proclaimed Nancy. "We already know it' s haunted!"

But just then, the pockets of those who picked up the diamond tears started to glow, and jump.

The diamonds started to climb out of their pockets and come together like magnets.

They all formed a crystal ball when they were finished, and inside the crystal ballthey could see a very faint image of Monica and Corwin standing in fornt of the Scarlet Dragon.

The image looked as though they were trying to pet the dragon, and were smiling as if in the presence of a cute little kitty.

Then all of a sudden the crystal ball fell into pieces once again as.....

through some miraculous power all of the shattered dollhouses started repairing themselves.The Greenleafers looked on in awe as their awesome houses were restored before them.What wonderous and mysterious happenings.Margaret said,"Well we're still in a haunted castle .Let's make the best of it"What happened next was......

And alongside him came the Easter Bunny and the Great Pumpkin."Yeah Minis!!!" Even Ernie was being generous.He handed out 30% discount coupons and to each person there a piece of Bespaq furniture of their choice.Ernie said,"Hey what's a party without gifts.You solved the code so you've earned a reward."As the group sat around admiring their gifts,another marvellous thing occured......

Just then Sir Corwin came in with a army of 80 000 hench men chained every one to the floor, and make them work on the houses, While the henchmen who looked like those skelis from Michale with battle armors and Huge axes. He then fed Pandora to the dragon, laughed manically and ran away, Corwin said you will be finished when I say you are finished.

Enough of this insanity" Nancy said. "Begone chains." And their chains were gone.

"Now all hold hands and follow Esther. She is going to lead us to the Gameboomers and we will solve this haunting."

Quickly everyone joined hands and Esther started leading the way out the door and down the long winding corridor.

"Do you know where you are going?' Margaret queried as she stuffed her Bespaq settee into her pocket.

"I am following my heart, Esther said. She halted as a door opened ahead of them and............

Out walks Kellee.... the code is incorrect.. it is supposed to read...

Dear Nancy Magreu

Greenleaf castle is haunted by ghosts, We need your help, please come immediately,

sincerely,

Pandora, Garden of Puzzling Delights.

the continue on to follow Esters heart.

(lol, I sure messed that one up.!)

"Oh" said Margaret. "I thought that first word didn't make sense." Onward Esther!"

"Onward onward!" all the Greenleafers yelled, as they marched off down the hall.

Ester led the way around the corner and opened the door to a huge room where...................

"Come on, gang, we've gotta find a way to turn Corwin back into the loveable guy we know from the forum...think!" "What are his weaknesses?"

"I know, he loves his dog, Buddy! Nancy, can your conjure Buddy here?"