HSM3

Audra

Anyone else here have kids that are going to the High School Muscial show this weekend?? My daughter has ants in her pants. The kids don't have school today (teacher in service day). She believes they closed for the opening of the movie. We bought tickets yesterday for the 1:00 show. She was up early today wondering 'how much longer'...boy, it is going to be a long morning...

The girls are older now so I do not have to go to teeny tweeny migraine-eeny movies anymore. The last movie that they dragged me to like that was that robot movie...what the heck was that called..It was recent. *Lonely robot, cleaning up the deserted earth, meets and falls in love with other robot, goes to save her..etc etc.* I think I fell asleep at one point.

Now I get taken to independent films. Some were really good. I get to see some movies that I never thought I would go to with my child (like Notorious Betty Page).

The girls are older now so I do not have to go to teeny tweeny migraine-eeny movies anymore. The last movie that they dragged me to like that was that robot movie...what the heck was that called..It was recent. *Lonely robot, cleaning up the deserted earth, meets and falls in love with other robot, goes to save her..etc etc.* I think I fell asleep at one point.

Now I get taken to independent films. Some were really good. I get to see some movies that I never thought I would go to with my child (like Notorious Betty Page).

Are you thinking Wall-e?? We did not go see that. Did not look very good.

Audra, hubby and I dodged the bullet on HSM3...lol

The little Miss will be with her daddy this weekend, so HE gets stuck having to take her. We took them to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua last weekend, so we're off the hook for HSM. Have a blast though!

Between Dora and Diego I think I would actually be happy for HSM. But my daughters are too young for it. I guess I am stuck with Dora and Diego a while longer. Although, at least my son likes good movies. He adores Indiana Jones, Iron Man, Spiderman, Superman, The Hulk, Harry Potter and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. At least those movies have a bit more of a story line that I can follow.

As far as movies go, we let our tween see movies geared more for older kids and then we just discuss the issues... somehow that meant we got to skip the whole Hannah Montana, High School Musical thing. Sometimes we regress though if something intellectual comes out for the little ones... we LOVE Peep and the Big Wide World, particularly Quack... I love cartoons that make an attempt to entertain the parents at the same time...

Thanks, me too. Think I am asking too much??

I don't honestly know. It's beautiful, but I could never justify an expense like that, but then there are a lot of people with a whole lot more money than I have.