The Country House

Brandon

I came across an image of the old "Country House" last night...and I have to have one. WIth just a wee bit of bashing, it could be a dead ringer for my real house. How long has it been discontinued? Anyone have more photos? And if you ever see one for sale...let me know!

Now I searched last night...and didnt find that! (Does search not go through the galleries?)

Beautiful! I hope they do...Ill snap up the first copy. Even the inside...I can see how easily I could turn it into a mini version of my own place.

Ooo, I hope I'm still alive to build that one when/ if GL rereleases it! (I sort of picture Cousin Nigel as looking a lot like David Thewlis, only with more nose & ears & less chin).

wenlaine---yours is gorgeous! My REAL house is basically the same front elevation as the Country House...only I would have to bash the front door to be to the left of the octagon window (which my real house has). Where the two front windows are is my garage door, which I would not do of course, but just moving the door location and painting it the same color, it would be a dead ringer!

If anyone ever sees one for sale, or Greenleaf re-releases, please let me know.

I have occasionally seen this house on ebay, I would add a search to my favorites (if you have an ebay account) and request email notification, hope this helps, Suzy.

Archived