Some freeloading guests

IAK

So I noticed some "cobwebs" on the BH so figured it was time to dust. I find out a family of teeny tiny spiders have taken up residency there. Hmm see what happens when you don't keep an eye on your business? Squatters move in!

wonder if there is a way to put some type of see through backing on it to keep them out??

SPiders have been bad here...

I was wondering this too as the amount of dust gathering in my beacon is astounding!!

We too have problems with spiders. I don't like them, and I have a mean arm with a fly swatter! What I don't get the cats get....but since we brought in the greenhouse and have all the plants in the living room, we have tons of green lacewing bugs that really activate my fly swatter arm! I'm getting good! Two at one swat last night. So far tonight, nothing. I must have scared them away last night!

Mousse will work in a pinch if you find one hanging out in the bathtub..ROFL

We deal with Daddy Long legs. We have an old house so it is par for the course. Our house is also majorly dusty. I could play with the dhs all I want but there will still be dust.

I will take a spider over a big fat Monster in my dh anyday.

I had to store my Harrison in the garage a couple years ago and a family of mice decided to spend the winter there. But the only place I ever found any droppings was in the bathroom! True story!

YIKES! I'll go for the teeny spiders...keep the mice out. I can't even mention the word mice without getting nausious!