My Thornhill Craigslist finds

Kalani

Wow what a find....I got this for $150 (and a good hour and a half drive each way)

2956016250_d692c71a25.jpg

Here's the front...it has sidings but I'm going to remove that and do paperclay stonework. The window upstairs does not have the two center pieces, but I think I'll do a stain glass window there. I also have to put the door in. (The other light near the door was in the attic so that has to be put back in)

2955167143_b440dfa674.jpg

This is some of the furniture....I have plans for this dollhouse so alot of its not staying. (The wooden bed has already been claimed by the Magnolia)

2954981225_ff0d98a4da.jpg

A couple of wire wicker stuff....I'm selling all of it as I've never cared for wire wicker. (and I could well imagine my children breaking it)

2954981217_22eeb1a206.jpg

My kids playing with the dollhouse...you can see the metal bed and other furniture in the attic...and some furniture on the second floor. There's also a Christmas tree and presents in the side room.

2954981075_c57f44e48c.jpg

Here's another find in the dollhouse attic....this one is getting sold. (I don't even think they make it anymore)

2955219029_e47eb474b3.jpg

this is another set I am selling...I'm not sure what to ask for it because I couldnt find this set anywhere. 

Overall I'd say I got a good deal ;) I still have to finish using tape wire in the house...but she gave me the rest of the kit....I havent attached the transformer too. (So I havent tested the chandalier in the front hall)