Question about Paper Punches

jeninky

You can try either cutting a few times through regular kitchen foil, or through wax paper as well, the silver foil sharpens it and the waz paper sort of make it smoother.

Good luck!

Hugs

You can try either cutting a few times through regular kitchen foil, or through wax paper as well, the silver foil sharpens it and the waz paper sort of make it smoother.

Good luck!

Hugs

GReat tip anna,now I need to go and try this. Well for me it worked. Thanks

Val

Great tips! I had that problem too with several of my punches, and found too that the very thin tin of the tops of some of the containers that hold coffeemate, etc., also works great at sharpening! I even used a piece of thin tin from a coffee lid. I love my punches and want them to last a long, long, long time!

:o you are welcome and I am happy that it works for you too as I know that when I have found a punch that suits the mini mind in me I need to make it last ages and ages and that takes its toll LOL so the aluminum foil and wax paper has worked wonders for me as well.

Sometimes when the punch isn't "bouncing" back it is just a matter of wax paper to "grease" it up without any residues

Hugs