Where is the strangest place you've found a dollhouse?

Hallowell

Okay, it's not necessarily a strange place to find a house (a strange coincidence maybe) but last night right after I posted about my husband's garage sale find on this thread, the librarian from my school called me. She had been cleaning out her garage and came across a dollhouse kit that had never been put together and wanted to know if I wanted it. Without even a hint of hesitation, I asked how much she would like for it. She said she would just like for me to take it off her hands. :p It's a Coventry Cottage. I ran downstairs to tell my husband, who wasn't as impressed with my luck as I thought he should be (nonminiaturist, go figure). Anyway, I think your post brought me some good luck Greg, thank you. I went in today and I think it has barely been opened and there were a couple of furniture kits in there too. She is a great person (not just because she gave me a dollhouse) and always takes good care of me.

Out on the curb cause the person was getting rid of it. My Husband was driving and the car we were in was too small anyway to carry it........I always think about that house and wonder did anyone get it . (This happened about 13 years ago :) )