Showcase Our Miniature Finds

Minis On The Edge

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I asked, and the seller was young. She told us that her sister had a room for her dollhouses, and was a collector, but had died suddenly. She told us her name but I'm not too sure about posting that.

The lady I met buying, she showed me some things she bought, there was a cool stove, metal, with a faucet on the front said it was from Germany, and a tiny pottery tree of life with a candle in it, a tiny tea holder thing, you dip it in your tea, it squeezes? Not sure what that's called. And a huge box of great things.

So whoever she was, she had some amazing adorable items.

Also, the little fridge had six tiny cans of beer and a jar of mayo in it, which made me smile.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Guess you aren't the only one who missed it. Darn, love the look. Off to search now.

EDIT: I found a couple other versions on Amazon for sale.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I went to some shops this weekend and I'm surprised how expensive miniature furniture can get. Even on eBay.

Then I found this lot on Craigslist today! It was $35, which seemed reasonable to me after what I'd seen browsing. The cabinet with the flowers was missing it's leg - I just glued it, that's why it's upsidown in the pic.

I love the hutch with the little brass handles - and I can't believe all the drawers open. So fun!

post-66303-0-25245600-1433119121_thumb.j

Edited by Llilith
  • Like 2

I love that little cabinet you repaired!  Are the flowers painted on, or  decal or can you tell?  It's precious!

They are painted - it's one of my favorites, too.

Edited to add - 

What do you think about the fireplace? I wonder about a little battery light in there to make it look lit.  Or maybe a little bit of orange tissue paper tucked in the bottom.

Edited by Llilith

• 2 months later...